Do people really finish Tall Boy Arizona drinks??

once i got high school i moved up to to $5 Chinese food, Mcdonalds and other stuff. My homie in high school family owned a corner store in jackson heights queens so he always had me and few of his close friends for the snacks hook up. We brought postobon and other foods to his crib after school or track practice. cause he always came through with free snacks that his store couldn't sell. I'm still his friend to this day.

142573-600x600-A.jpg

this drink is still GOAT.
da apple colombian soda is soo good

you really gonna compare a beverage to cigarettes. they both unhealthy but be real here would u like to smell like nicotine or die from thirst?

btw

Eagles>Patriots

i don't even watch football.

I wasn't being serious fam :lol:

I don't mess with soda though. Especially if its brown.

I wasn't being serious fam :lol:

I don't mess with soda though. Especially if its brown.

i know u were, i rarely touch coke & cola myself. But this postobon will be dranked cause its not something you see in a lot of stores in america, and i rarely have it but its still good to me.

but you never answered my question. hmmmm

The slander on Postobon and Colombianas will not be tolerated.

Those guys must be from the Midwest, and never tried Colombian empanadas

Are the ones from mama’s empanadas colombian? I’ve had those and filipino ones.

The slander on Postobon and Colombianas will not be tolerated.
These guys must be from the Midwest, and never tried Colombian empanadas

repped.
I was thinking the same thing. mamas empanadas is a must have when im done finishing from the night club, and im bringing home a shorty.

Colombian empanadas are crack. In my area they come with a spicy salsa on the side that's just amazing.

Come in here and see all these Colombian foods....I’m pleasently proud...we have some amazing finger food y’all...

Btw had empanada Mama’s this weekend, i got the traditional joints thinking they would be good, while they tasted good, I wouldn’t consider them legit Colombian empanadas, they were more like Puerto Rican pastelito in the shape of an empanada, crust was too think and our empanadas come mixed with potato stuffing....not just ground beef.

you know what I like more than the Colombian food? The women working in the Colombian restaurants. More times than not, they all looking like snacks :evil:

Btw had empanada Mama’s this weekend, i got the traditional joints thinking they would be good, while they tasted good, I wouldn’t consider them legit Colombian empanadas, they were more like Puerto Rican pastelito in the shape of an empanada, crust was too think and our empanadas come mixed with potato stuffing....not just ground beef.

i have to agree..Colombian empanadas are like a nice meat and potato and the whole dough is different than a regular empanada.

Back
Top Bottom