Do smokers deserve (multiple) smoke breaks at work?

people who smoke cigarettes don't deserve to have jobs.
I'm just saying what everyone else was thinking

As long as I get them 10min breaks to do nothing.

I cant stand those ppl that take full advantage of the 2 15's

***** are you THAT tired that you NEED those breaks? We already get a hour lunch.

They just be waitin by the door 4 minutes before break ready to walk out that door and use the whole 15 min. But wana show up to work 10 min late and THEN eat vreakfast. Get yo *** to work 10 min early if you wana eat breakfast at work ya feel me

Last edited:
I get so many perks from my job that id be a fool to be tight about this.

For those of you that are on the other end...I feel you...but I'm not rocking with you.

Last edited:

***** are you THAT tired that you NEED those breaks? We already get a hour lunch.

They just be waitin by the door 4 minutes before break ready to walk out that door and use the whole 15 min. But wana show up to work 10 min late and THEN eat vreakfast. Get yo *** to work 10 min early if you wana eat breakfast at work ya feel me

I feel you. I hardly ever take my 15's...BUT...as a supervisor, I am required by law to enforce that my employees take their breaks.

It boils down to where you work. Where I'm at you can take a thousand breaks to smoke because no matter what you're job will be done. By you. If you work 18 hours to get your job done then so be it.

Smoke breaks are cool with me, but the d-bags who abuse that **** can kick rocks.

On a related note, they really need to get rid of smoking at the workplace. Smoke that **** in your car all day, but please don't stand by the entryway creating a smoke plume that I have to walk through just to get into work. If you want to smell like **** and breathe in cancerous chemicals, I'm all for it. But don't make me do the same. Common courtesy.

This. Back when I used to stog a lot, I would take frequent smoke breaks. My co-workers would just come with me and chop it up.

Real life, that's when you find out a lot about what's going on behind the scenes, especially if your boss smokes and comes to you like "hey, let's go burn one"

Even worse when a coworker is pregnant and she gives birth then request off for half a year. Now I have extra work and hours

what's next...peeps complaining on poopie breaks?  it's all part of the game bros....2x smoke break, 20min crapper, 1hr30min lunch, coffee break......get ur work done

dat der slave mentality...:smh:

you working mad hard not taking your breaks to get someone else rich...

i hope you're the employER not the employEE...cuz dudes like you who work for someone get washed quick...

thank god i've never had to be the employEE...yes humble brag.

and as the employer i smoke whenever the f' i want...even if the customer has to sit and wait...and they do.

Last edited:
I really don't care what people do on their breaks. I take coffee breaks and chat with people throughout my day. The only thing I have trouble tolerating is the overwhelming smell of a smoker. 

Yes

but they should be required to smoke in their car with the windows up and they have to finish the cigarette in 60 seconds

If they fail to finish the first cigarette within that time, they have to keep smoking cigarettes until they can finish one in the 60 second window

Back
Top Bottom