do the fellas like sneakerhead girls?

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

21nqo35.jpg
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by 4dWritePRiCE

288ta0.jpg
theres no denyin heels r sexy as hell, heels n dressin up FTW
14p347.jpg
ofcourse theyre not appropriate for EVERYTHING, kicks n boots r necessary but PLEASE STOP THESE UGGS, theyre
sick.gif
Yea my sneaker %%$# > what you posted lol

love em! my gurl is one, she get like every pair of jays that drop. i hate being broke in a relationship, makes me look bad.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

wear sneakers when appropriate.

movie night @ a friend's house. go karting. atv'ing. outdoors-y activities when i don't want to get my feet muddy/dirty/gross.

it's never ok for the movies, out to dinner, club (not like they'd let your %#! in), bar hopping, first dates, etc.
truth. i dont like chicks who wear NOTHING but sneakers

majority of "sneakerhead" girls look corny as hell (applies for the dudes as well)... only some can pull it off.

288ta0.jpg
14p347.jpg
ofcourse theyre not appropriate for EVERYTHING, kicks n boots r necessary but PLEASE STOP THESE UGGS, theyre
sick.gif
well i wasnt tryin to argue against wat u posed cuz i like dat too, nor was i tryin to put those pics against the sneaker 1s. Jus sayin i prefferheels. BUT, i do kno wat u guys want-

2ibc4dg.jpg

2com0l0.jpg

512g3r.jpg

2rxchkz.jpg

jzfhxf.jpg

118dhki.jpg

rhsodh.jpg

28ai7vq.jpg

sz984n.jpg

dgm74l.jpg

its got to the point where girls is doing this thrift store shoe shopping
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. I like girls in heels and jeans more but the sneakers is equal

Ninjahood broke it down to a T

14p347.jpg
sick.gif
well i wasnt tryin to argue against wat u posed cuz i like dat too, nor was i tryin to put those pics against the sneaker 1s. Jus sayin i preffer heels. BUT, i do kno wat u guys want-

dgm74l.jpg
But hey! idk about you... but im not smashing any of the girls you just posted right now... =\ None of the girls i know dress like that lol ...half naked and in heels?
we gotta keep it realistic here...

now the broads i posted... i smash those all the times...

so i would prefer sneakerhead girls

Im too old for chics like that ... Take a walk down Wall Street and than come back in this thread ... I guarantee that you see the baddest chicks there, andall of them in heels ..

Originally Posted by proper english

majority of "sneakerhead" girls look corny as hell (applies for the dudes as well)... only some can pull it off.
Truth, sooo many sneakerheads OD fits...its ridiculous.

A girl who likes sneakers because she REALLY likes sneakers and can appreciate them, yes. A girl who likes sneakers because she needs to get alot of attentionfrom guys, and that's her way of getting it.... pass.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

A girl who likes sneakers because she REALLY likes sneakers and can appreciate them, yes. A girl who likes sneakers because she needs to get alot of attention from guys, and that's her way of getting it.... pass.
i agree

Back
Top Bottom