Do they sell fake Chuck Taylors??

Searching on eBay for Chucks. I'm always weary of kicks on eBay. Are fake Chucks floating around on eBay? If so, how can I spot them out/how can I tellif they're real?

I do realize they have them in stores, but I'm looking for all-leather Chucks (not cloth) that I can't find in the stores here. I found some on eBay,but I just want to know how to check if they're legit.

I hope they don't.
laugh.gif

i doubt it, theyre so cheap, like retail 40, what are they going to make fakes and sell them for 20? haha

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

they sell fakes of everything now days..just go to the store, its just 40 bones..

For realz, what isn't fake? They even make fake eggs!

My question is Chuck Taylors are already cheap to begin with...not to mention they have the Leather ones on the Converse website! Like damn...people be reallybe trying to get cheap deals on already cheap items.

Yes... like everyone stated above me... they practically make anything fake. When I was in Hong Kong last month I seen fake chucks... I was actuallycontemplating on buying a pair but i resisted with the thought that the shoe would probably break down after some short period of time.

Originally Posted by bee easyy

Yes... like everyone stated above me... they practically make anything fake. When I was in Hong Kong last month I seen fake chucks... I was actually contemplating on buying a pair but i resisted with the thought that the shoe would probably break down after some short period of time.
I suggest you go to retails shop to buy Chuck Taylors, such as CPU, Sporthouse, Dahood. The price is cheaper than US shop. As I remember that theleather one is $50. Also, they don;t sell fake.

They make fake chucks, like they make fake everything. No question about that. Actually in Europe retail for chucks is 50-65 EUR about $100, so buying them oneBay makes a sense sometimes. Special releases like Fragment, Wood-Wood, CDG or last year's leather jacket cost up to 200 EUR almost $300.

Paix
c.

YES they do...my friend who went back to China recently to visit her family, returned in some nice chucks and she asked me how much i thought she paid for themshe told me it was like $5 bucks and told me they were fakes...i was surprised to hear that they actually had fakes but nothing surprises me now withfakes....if it sells its been made.

I see all leather chucks at the converse outlet pretty much everytime I go. I'd suggest you take that route if there is one in your area.

rofl u resurrected this old *** thread for no reason :rofl: :rofl:

I know :lol: I'm never on the other brands threads so I just searched chucks because I just bought a new pair. Then I looked at the date like oh god why :frown:

My bad

its all good kinda funny but ive never experienced fake chucks but im pretty sure they do make them

Back
Top Bottom