Do Y'all Laugh When Somebody Trips And Falls?

springfieldxd

Banned
I do.

I just laughed my !!$ off at this beautiful woman who just broke a heel and busted her !!$ right in front of me.

I got out a few "
roll.gif
"s, asked baby girl if she was ok, thenfinished my "
roll.gif
" healthily and heartily.

The white people were all concerned and serious, and ol' girl was sitting on the ground still, not out of pain, but of embarassment.

I felt kinda bad about this because she was cute, and I tried to take a pic for NT, but i was getting mad funny looks.

However, I realized that all the black people around me found this hysterical, but all the white people thought it was crazy that we were laughing.

We reenacted her fall for a few minutes, and let it go, but I just can't help but laugh a little when people trip and fall, especially if they act like itwas the ground's fault that they fell.
roll.gif

I know i'm not the only one that does this.

I laugh when the person looks around to see if anyone noticed, or when they try to play it off with the cool jog.

It was raining one day in Old City and saw this girl all dressed up take an L and splash right into a puddle. She got up real quick and after the shock set inshe started to cry. I in turn cried there after because I was laughing so hard and couldn't breathe.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

I tried to take a pic for NT, but i was getting mad funny looks.

not a good look
smh.gif
but in general, yes i will laugh
laugh.gif
especially if they have their hands full and throw everything in the air on their way down!!

like 2 weeks ago i laugh cause some lady triped over something a hour later i almost ate it on the sidewalk.

not all the time but just the other day in santa monica we were having dinner and it was raining hard and some lady was running to her car and she fell then acar passed by and splashed her with more water i was
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i think i was the only one laughing
laugh.gif

If I see somebody who puts on a front like they're the @%@$, and they fall... HELL YEA. I'M LAUGHIN ON THE SPOT.

But theres also times, I'd run up to see if they're ok... if its a hot chick, I'll crack a joke in the process of helpin her up. I've nevergotten turned down from those incidents

I once saw a gothic dude in some seriously big and baggy black jeans climbing over a 5ft fence with spikes on the top, he gets to the top and jumps down, Jeansget caught and dude swings into the fence, face first and was left hanging there shouting for help whilst me and my freinds died laughing.
roll.gif
. Left dude for at least 2 mins before helping him.

My teacher once tripped over the projectors cord while writing on the board...the class was weak...

I'm going to laugh either way. I was at potomac mills and this girl fell UP the stairs i was hurt.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Her momma was looking at me and all, I couldgive a damn what she says

not always but when i see something that's just downright hilarious even if it's hurting the person.....just can't help it. i got 3 good ones....

one day it was raining and i'm at the bus stop waiting for the bus to come and this delivery guy is coming back from a delivery on his bike, he tries tohop up on the sidewalk but the back wheel doesn't make it and starts to slide on the metal lining of the curb....dude straight ate the concrete. had thebest bus ride laughing my +!! off to myself.

another time i was standing in front of a bus stop at a burger king with some friends, some lady is crossing the street to try and catch the bus, she comesaround the back of the bus running and tries to run up on the sidewalk....straight tripped over a pothole in the street and ate BOTH the sidewalk and thestreet...damn near rolled under the bus. i had to run into burger king to avoid literally rolling on the floor in tears.

last....i had just got off the train with my girl at the time and two of my friends, we were all going down the stairs in the back of the platform(like 3flights of stairs) and i have the habit of running down stairs always so i was the first to reach the bottom and i turned the corner into the tunnel then allof a sudden i hear my girl scream also followed by the thumping of her falling down the stairs...(she used to wear those platform skecher type shoes, the spicegirl joints lmao). anyway, i came running back and she's on the ground at the bottom face down....at first i couldn't laugh cause this was my shorty somy immediate concern was if she is ok or not....my two buddies are still on the stairs sitting and leaning against the rail rolling and trying not to let herhear that they are busting guts laughing.....she rolls over and looks at her fingers and says "damn i broke a nail!!"....i let it out afterthat....the 4 of us spent 25 min laughing our %#%@% off in that very spot.

hell yeah. And I'm white - in the winter time it happens all the damned time and eventually you're the one that faceplants and ppl laugh at you
laugh.gif

I feel bad if they are old though

Back
Top Bottom