Do Y'all Laugh When Somebody Trips And Falls?

this reminds me...watch the 2:20 mark
laugh.gif

mods edit if necessary

So I guess you're trying to turn this into a "white people don't laugh when people fall" thread. I'm white and I laugh when people fall,or even stumble for that matter.

Originally Posted by selrahc123

So I guess you're trying to turn this into a "white people don't laugh when people fall" thread. I'm white and I laugh when people fall, or even stumble for that matter.
I dont think he's trying to be racist, this is something that i had noticed as well. Anytime i see someone trip and fall on campus no one evencracks a smile but me. Anytime i trip or stumble i have to laugh at myself just to lighten up the mood around me and let everybody know they can laugh as well

I laughed when my girl fell down ONE stair....she started crying....I felt bad....but it was funny as hell
laugh.gif

Sometimes but not always. Anyways, a few days ago at a Raider game (it was raining) a lady was walking down some steps with her dude (we were on the lower part[near the edge]of the section on the top). I noticed her walking by because she gave me a look (she cute I might add). Then I noticed she started hurrying downa little (loosing her balance I guess) and just after the last step I seen her right leg fly hella high in the air than BOOM. Water flew every where and a big+$% puddle splashed into the lower section and hella people got wet. Everybody of course were like "Oooooo" and me and my boys and her dude startedlaughing hella hard. She sat their for a minute until a cop helped her and then she hit her boyfriend hella hard, saw me laughing and ran down the stairwayleading to the hallway. I felt sorry for her but I couldn't help it.
roll.gif

Whenever I trip, I always tell whoever saw it "y'all ain't see that" and act like it never happened.

I don't think I've ever actually eat it, I got too much dexterity to fall without being knocked down...

it be looking funny when it happens...then after..their faces have this priceless expression on it. lmao..i laugh all the time. even if it happens to myself.

i do. i saw a aft chick flop hard on a rainy day. 3 seconds later i felt so bad and I just wanted to help her out and go pick her up but she got up on her ownand played it off.
laugh.gif
it was funny thoo

Originally Posted by UFCkid

you mean like this? yes i lolz
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The reporters laugh made it more funnier.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

"First of all baby, I got enough meat on me that it's alright."�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"You're a dog!"
roll.gif
roll.gif

i fell today, my foot got caught on a wire wrapped around a pole. i don't know if anyone laughed but i know a lot of people saw. i laughed at myself so iwouldn't blame them if they did too.

Back
Top Bottom