Do you close the bathroom door when you’re home alone?

Closed and locked, even when home alone. Never gonna catch me like
CF68D2EF-98F0-4A71-BF87-36E67C755F77.png

Yea just out of habit. My toilets right next to the door so sometimes I pee standing in the doorway

do yall close the door when you brush your teeth? I do :lol:

That’s a good question. I guess it seems weird to not close it.
Why weird though? :lol:

The quickest way to "clear the air" would be to keep the door open.

Also, for those of you that have windows in your bathroom you know how much of a blessing that is.

My house is like over 100 years old and doesn’t have an exhaust fan in the bathroom but I open the windows when it isn’t 99 degrees out or 19 and the steam never leaves. :lol: it’s just like dead stagnant air without the ac or hear on.

Why weird though? :lol:

The quickest way to "clear the air" would be to keep the door open.

Also, for those of you that have windows in your bathroom you know how much of a blessing that is.
so you just let it spread throughout the house? :lol:
hell nah

keep the door close and let the fan go to work.
if it was a taco bell type day, you leave the fan on even after you leave for a little while longer.
if it's worse than that, light a match or a candle.

Leave the door wide open and just spray the Febreeze if it gets that bad.

one time i was out with a group of people that i don't really know that well we were having dinner and i went to the restroom. it wasn't a fancy establishment so they had one bathroom that was gender neutral i was taking a leak and forgot to lock the door and i hear someone opening the door and quickly say im in here!! but it was too late all i hear is a woman's voice say O MY GOODDD by the time i turned around she was gone.

when i went back to the table i couldn't figure out who it was lmao very akwared, it was about 10 of us

Just feels weird having the door open or partially open. I dont close it all the way but basically no gap, my bathroom door isnt exactly smooth, you have to kinda pull up the knob up and slightly to the left to close it smoothly otherwise its a push battle. So when no ones home I kinda just close it where the door touches the frame.

For those saying no, ya’ll have it like halfway open or something? Id just feel weird af.
I don't get angry often, but this is massive pet peeve of mine that really triggers me. I'm actually highly annoyed reading this. What the hell is the point of doing this? It's like putting the lid on a considerably filled bottle w/o tightening it.

What privacy? You’re home alone. Genuinely curious.
I guess I view the bathroom as a safe room(?) of sorts. Like even when I'm doing work & am having a very hard time focusing, I'll just go sit on the bathroom floor. I guess issa clarity area that blocks out the noise & somewhat concentrates my thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom