Do you close the bathroom door when you’re home alone?

Y’all let the turd build up?

Do y’all do this for public bathrooms too?

I flush after every release whenever i use a public bathroom. I feel like its proper etiquette to keep the smell down. Ofcourse this doesnt work for the toilets with no handles and only have the sensors.

Man i had a white friend back in elementary. I was at his house one day, i was walking to go out the back door into the yard, there was a bathroom near the backdoor. The door was open and i see his mom sitting on the floor facing the toilet, gloves on with a knife slicing turds into small pieces. It was the weirdest **** i ever seen in my life. I mentioned it to him and he was looking at ME like EYE was the weird one. Bro... your moms sitting on the bathroom floor slicing **** but im the weird one??

I had a homie whose entire family would wipe and throw the tissue into the trash can so they wouldn't clog the toilet. Every bathroom in that household smelled 🤢

I do. I guess because I've done it so long living with family as a youngster that it kind of stuck with me as an adult.

If no ones home I don’t bother closing it. If wife and or kids are home then I close.

the office I was at a few years ago had the regular old stall doors, and whenever I went to take a **** I’d kick the door open so I didn’t have to touch the door. Could *usually* tell when they were not occupied. One time I kicked the door open and some dude sitting there taking a **** and starts screaming. :lol: guy didn’t lock the ****ing door, literally scared the **** out of him. :lol:

Right? Must be some extremely potent **** or just a 600 ft2 house or something
my guy im howling
u watched this video and was like this how im moving FOR LIFE

my guy im howling
u watched this video and was like this how im moving FOR LIFE

Haha it was pretty much like that. Was a weird situation because I was part of a company that got bought. The company that bought us kept us on for like another year after, but we knew we were getting laid off. So me and my friends/colleagues would always be doing whatever and not giving a **** because we knew we were done soon anyways. :lol:

I had a homie whose entire family would wipe and throw the tissue into the trash can so they wouldn't clog the toilet. Every bathroom in that household smelled 🤢
Where were they from?
I’ve worked with a lot of Brazilians over the years and they all do this :lol: . It’s because back home they don’t have the proper plumbing so they just wipe and toss it in the trash

I've known folks who have deep south roots say their grandparents did the same thing due to weak plumbing. Don't know what's worse, that or the outhouse on my grand folks side. Either way I know nowadays if we do a trip to either i'm doing a hotel.

Back
Top Bottom