do you get offend when you see a beautiful woman of your race with another race?

I have no problems with interracial dating. It becomes lame when you get people who will only date people from a certain race. 

"Look here,
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
, if anyone's gonna have sex with my sister, it's gonna be *me*."
bigsby.jpg

Dynamics82 wrote:

it is against some people's religion
my friend got disowned by his parents for  not dating the woman they chose for him

What religion is this? I am actually curious.

I still think you guys are blaming religion for rascist parents. Have you ever heard of a religious doctrine stating that certain races couldn't believe in their gospel?
I have never heard of that.

i actually
pimp.gif
when i see a black girl with a non black guy in my head i'm thinkin "i see you sista girl
pimp.gif
"

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Dynamics82 wrote:

it is against some people's religion
my friend got disowned by his parents for  not dating the woman they chose for him
What religion is this? I am actually curious.

I still think you guys are blaming religion for rascist parents. Have you ever heard of a religious doctrine stating that certain races couldn't believe in their gospel?
I have never heard of that.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Agreed.. and even IF a religion preached such garbage, that would be another reason why Religion = FAILURE[/color]

I stay dipping in all colors of girls, and still remain yellow in the end, I don't care what the next dude pulling honestly don't really have time for it

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by supreme math

chaldeans

roll.gif

....why is that funny? anyways here's some HATE from "CHALDEAN CHAT"

Man I didnt know that Assyrian girls are bad in the Modesto area aswell. I live in Chicago and the Assyrian girls here are act exactlylike the girls in this video. They are obsessed with black athletessingers and athletes. Wow I thought Assyrian girls in Cali would bebetter than the ones in Chicago, it looks like they are worser.

In each community u find those type of the girls.. n i ve seen worstthan that. I dont blame them, i blame the guys for this, if any of theguys date one of us, he doesnt treat her as assyrian he treats her asamerican.. (very western way) so after they broke up... the girl wantsto revenge, she starts ruining herself and her future, by smokingjegarat atra and others, misusing the drugs, and **** an american.. atthis point she already gave up in her life. and i blame the parentstoo. Some girls while they are still at middle or high school, theylose the supervision of their parents, thus they turn to trailertrash,crackheads, or watever u call them. So if u are parents, take care ofur kid, and guy, if u r dating anygirl doesnt have to be from urmelta.. respect her and think of karma, especially if u have a sisters.
http://www.chaldeanchat.n...3d6dc319229b412a&t=17978
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

chaldeans

roll.gif

....why is that funny? anyways here's some HATE from "CHALDEAN CHAT"

Man I didnt know that Assyrian girls are bad in the Modesto area as well. I live in Chicago and the Assyrian girls here are act exactly like the girls in this video. They are obsessed with black athletes singers and athletes. Wow I thought Assyrian girls in Cali would be better than the ones in Chicago, it looks like they are worser.

In each community u find those type of the girls.. n i ve seen worst than that. I dont blame them, i blame the guys for this, if any of the guys date one of us, he doesnt treat her as assyrian he treats her as american.. (very western way) so after they broke up... the girl wants to revenge, she starts ruining herself and her future, by smoking jegarat atra and others, misusing the drugs, and **** an american.. at this point she already gave up in her life. and i blame the parents too. Some girls while they are still at middle or high school, they lose the supervision of their parents, thus they turn to trailertrash, crackheads, or watever u call them. So if u are parents, take care of ur kid, and guy, if u r dating anygirl doesnt have to be from ur melta.. respect her and think of karma, especially if u have a sisters.
http://www.chaldeanchat.n...c319229b412a&t=17978
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
 @ blaming the guys...

Where are the dudes who are usually upset about this stuff? You know, the ones who claim others are brainwashed for dating / marrying outside of their race.

I could care less.....alot of people did alot of fighting for this....mfers need to get over it....it's kinda like old people telling people to pull they pants up!! Lol (get over it) it's gonna be that way

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I could care less.....alot of people did alot of fighting for this....mfers need to get over it....it's kinda like old people telling people to pull they pants up!! Lol (get over it) it's gonna be that way

This gets on my last nerves! I always think to myself "why should I?" when people tell me that. If you're going to run around barking orders and all that, at least tell the kid WHY he should pull his pants up! Telling anyone to do anything without a reason is pretty damn rude and if anything they should ask.

/rant

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by loskickking23

This gets on my last nerves! I always think to myself "why should I?" when people tell me that. If you're going to run around barking orders and all that, at least tell the kid WHY he should pull his pants up! Telling anyone to do anything without a reason is pretty damn rude and if anything they should ask.

/rant

Lol....that's how I feel about dating out of your race.....NO DAM REASON NOT TOO!! Because somebody else don't like it....Yeah right..lol...I have dated almost every nationality and color and will continue until I meet the right girl for me!! Eff what people think....I'm havin a dam ball....stick to one if u want...lmao

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

I have no problems with interracial dating. It becomes lame when you get people who will only date people from a certain race. 
QFT

I'm a product of interracial relations, so no, I'm not mad when I see a white man and Asian woman, or vice-versa.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

but it's against the woman's religion to sleep with any one white or black...

WHich religion states this nonsense.

chaldeans/assyrians (kim kardashian), the women cannot marry or date someone of a different race...and the men and "date" but not marry someone of a different race. i have a chaldean friend that has a half black son, and my girl is half white half chaldean...if they are "americanized" (rich) they break the rules.

here's a visual
pimp.gif

http://arabianzone.blogsp...009/02/syrian-girls.html

^ You know you still didn't provide any evidence that this is a RELIGIOUS rule. Maybe cultural, but how can you say it is against theri RELIGION. I am still waiting for proof.

Nice link though

Back
Top Bottom