Do you go down on females?

Originally Posted by jc619er

Originally Posted by 510hayward

Yup

booty hole too srs

Well now we know R. Kelly is an NT member.
laugh.gif
I'm w/ dude tho. When I wasn't married, if I was rockin w/ a shorty for a min I'd let her fix me a box lunch. Other than that, nosir. Now that I'm married, I always eat the box and toss the salad w/o the jelly of course 
smokin.gif

This came up awhile ago.

Yes to steady gfs, &@^# no to jumps.

Spoiler [+]
Also yes to Tracee Ellis Ross, Stacy Dash, Layla El, and maybe Mya

yall silly up in here. i haven't but been thinking about it for a while. i think i will pretty soon. i kinda just want to see what the fuss is about. 

This is an absolute must. This goes especially if she goes down on him, she should expect the same in return. I don't know how some women don't like it (it means they've never had it done right to them) or don't ask for it and let the man get away with not going down on her.

The girl I'm with now doesn't like it. She wants to try anal sex, but doesn't want me to go down on her
laugh.gif

I don't get it, I like doing it and I'm good at it too. Oh well
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

amd_camron46.jpg

"Cat like you, call you a gladiator, give her oral and you happy, glad-he-ate-her!(Stupid)."
Cam never lies
pimp.gif

cant $$@* with them beef curtains. If its that nicely packaged thang then im in there. Blee dat.

I've done it a few times before . From eating the box i've learned Girls love a guy that knows how to do it right. The first girl I did it too seemed to enjoy it a lot. As I was licking her down there she started moaning softly & then intensely rubbing and pushing her vagina in a circular motion on my tounge  as I stuck it out.

I Went down on her for about a good half hour and then smashed afterwards Until I came.I Didnt brush my teeth or eat food before I went to bed that night when I got home, cas I  wanted the taste of her sweet juices to still be in my mouth right before I fell asleep. 
happy.gif

I did brush my teeth the next morning when I woke up and then ate her out again. So yeah I go down on females and enjoy doing it just as much as they enjoy receiving it.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Everyone wiggle their tongues in real life

laugh.gif
I can picture Troy McClure giving one of his 'How To' videos on eating the box

Back
Top Bottom