Do you guys ever feel bad when you step on bugs?

Joined Aug 21, 2006
I was in the shower and a spider was crawlin around so I drowned him. Then I got to thinkin... this little guy probably has a whole family, might be a fatheror a brother. Is his whole family gonna be crushed? Did I just ruin the family? I started to feel kinda bad for all the bugs I've killed, which I am suretops off at around 6 billion. Sorry guys

Joined Oct 9, 2008
I used to not care. But now, I care if it's anything but spiders or mosquito's. I mean, it's a life form... a unique life form that I just snuffedout of existence. It's just a weird feeling when you think about it, like really think deep about it for the first time.

I couldnt even imagine what it'd feel like to kill a human

Joined Aug 21, 2006
See that's what I'm sayin, these little guys probably have jobs, kids, everything. Imagine if huge giants just stepped on your friends and family

Joined Jan 13, 2006
Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Nope, especially when they're trespassing on my property

I mean, if I bothered some ants, they'd all attack me. It's only fair.

Joined Dec 13, 2008
Yeah i feel bad, sometimes i put it on a napkin and take it outside. Other times i leave it alone but sometimes i kill them. It doesnt stop me from sleeping oranything but i feel kinda bad doing it.

Joined Mar 17, 2008
Originally Posted by 18key

I used to not care. But now, I care if it's anything but spiders or mosquito's. I mean, it's a life form... a unique life form that I just snuffed out of existence. It's just a weird feeling when you think about it, like really think deep about it for the first time.

I couldnt even imagine what it'd feel like to kill a human

Yo man I jus thought of this the other day too, weird. I swear there is some kinda other dimension that binds the experiences of NTers together

Joined Dec 21, 2003
if theyre inside the house then theyre getting murked. if its outdoors i'll let them slide.

Joined Apr 24, 2003
LMAO this post made me picture bugs with tiny briefcases. Then of course you have some emo-bug outside threatening to jump in a fallen teardrop and drown orsomething and he's saying "I'M REALLY GOING TO DO IT!" and BAM he's stomped on.

Joined May 14, 2008
i do. i was out in the yard the other day and stepped on a roly poly, i felt bad. i had to bow my head and say a small prayer for the little guy.

I know he's in a better place now.

Joined Feb 11, 2008
Originally Posted by wildout4

if theyre inside the house then theyre getting murked. if its outdoors i'll let them slide.
but when I was kid I used to look for bugs to murk..

magnifying glass

Joined Jun 26, 2008
I try not to. Karma's a !+$$% i dont want God to step on me. I stay squashing the slugs on my porch though. for some reason they like to chill on my porchat night and i never see them.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now