Do you guys ever feel bad when you step on bugs?

I was in the shower and a spider was crawlin around so I drowned him. Then I got to thinkin... this little guy probably has a whole family, might be a fatheror a brother. Is his whole family gonna be crushed? Did I just ruin the family? I started to feel kinda bad for all the bugs I've killed, which I am suretops off at around 6 billion. Sorry guys
ohwell.gif

I used to not care. But now, I care if it's anything but spiders or mosquito's. I mean, it's a life form... a unique life form that I just snuffedout of existence. It's just a weird feeling when you think about it, like really think deep about it for the first time.

I couldnt even imagine what it'd feel like to kill a human
ohwell.gif

See that's what I'm sayin, these little guys probably have jobs, kids, everything. Imagine if huge giants just stepped on your friends and family

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Nope, especially when they're trespassing on my property
grin.gif

I mean, if I bothered some ants, they'd all attack me. It's only fair.

Yeah i feel bad, sometimes i put it on a napkin and take it outside. Other times i leave it alone but sometimes i kill them. It doesnt stop me from sleeping oranything but i feel kinda bad doing it.

Originally Posted by 18key

I used to not care. But now, I care if it's anything but spiders or mosquito's. I mean, it's a life form... a unique life form that I just snuffed out of existence. It's just a weird feeling when you think about it, like really think deep about it for the first time.

I couldnt even imagine what it'd feel like to kill a human
ohwell.gif

Yo man I jus thought of this the other day too, weird. I swear there is some kinda other dimension that binds the experiences of NTers together
laugh.gif

if theyre inside the house then theyre getting murked. if its outdoors i'll let them slide.

LMAO this post made me picture bugs with tiny briefcases. Then of course you have some emo-bug outside threatening to jump in a fallen teardrop and drown orsomething and he's saying "I'M REALLY GOING TO DO IT!" and BAM he's stomped on.
laugh.gif

i do. i was out in the yard the other day and stepped on a roly poly, i felt bad. i had to bow my head and say a small prayer for the little guy.

I know he's in a better place now.

Originally Posted by wildout4

if theyre inside the house then theyre getting murked. if its outdoors i'll let them slide.
but when I was kid I used to look for bugs to murk..

magnifying glass
pimp.gif

I try not to. Karma's a !+$$% i dont want God to step on me. I stay squashing the slugs on my porch though. for some reason they like to chill on my porchat night and i never see them.

Back
Top Bottom