DO you guys think trying to get to know a lady now a days is like, playing a game? SMH!

Like, I dunnooo like, sometimes I doooo but like, sometimes I dont,  if you know like, what I mean?

If you not good at girls with out money you won't be good at them with it. You'll most likely get played . That mentality is backwards . Lot of lames and losers with money ..... Girls aren't loyal because of money . If you need money to get girls you just have no game .

Last edited:
It's not about being lame with or w/o money, it's about the ability stability. Being good at girls doesn't pay HER bills, you can't swap food for swag (well at least not in a way a potential wife would approve of).

Money is a pragmatic thing, it's not about being flashy, thats cool and all, girls like driving nice cars; but it's about having a roof over your head, food in your fridge, gas, electric, insurance, car note, phone bills, cable, repair, you know the things adults have, if she can get her nails did every week, thats a def plus. At least on this aspect, girls are very logical, "can you pay my bills?"

Of course, it should be 50/50, blah, blah, blah...but you're an attractive twenty-two year old female, you got a young dude, swagged out, trying to holla, but he's still in school, still young, doesn't know much about his future...then you got an older dude, maybe not as attractive, but stable...who would a girl choose for the long term? (it happened to me, and I ain't even mad at her...matter fact it's happened two or three times to be honest, and these were all college educated, hard working young women, but my payoff is really far away and most PEOPLE aren't patient.)

Study people, not things.

yambs come way easier when you are independent

women need security

im independent all around, then im above avg looks wise. i really dont sweat women or go above an beyond im pretty selfish when its time for me to settle i will

no such thing as the one, you find someone who fits criteria an make it work

am the hell you talkin about pay her bills?

food>her bills

Last edited:
OP you might actually be lame. Just throwing it out there.

Last edited:
yambs come way easier when you are independent

women need security

im independent all around, then im above avg looks wise. i really dont sweat women or go above an beyond im pretty selfish when its time for me to settle i will

no such thing as the one, you find someone who fits criteria an make it work

am the hell you talkin about pay her bills?

food>her bills
I'm thinking of long-term, like when ya'll get a house together. her/our bills. Don't be out there paying a girls bills when you are not living with them...thats simp status and a one way ticket to Tyrone. Which brings me to my next point...you better get your stroke down. Knock out a bunch of hood boogers, off some video game steeze, get your power bar up.

Level one - initial attraction

Level two - dates [getting to know each other]

Level three - smagging (may be swapped with level two)

Level four - dem feels [it's official]

Level five - marriage [its official in front of God, your family and friends]

Level six - happy married life [a lot of heartache]

Level seven - one of you die

Level eight - the other dies alone...despite the social rhetoric

Levels to this ish lol hahaha...smoking that MO kush, krypticronakilalyte...before someone asks.

thats the game in a nutshell, the steps.

Last edited:
It's more about being attractive and funny/good personality

I'm broke and not a jerk and I still do very well.

There's a difference between having a sarcastic sense of humor and not taking BS from females vs being a jerk

Also a lot of nice guys make the mistake of confusing being a pushover/spineless with being Nice
im gonna have to agree with this

also to add: ALOT of nice guys dont know how to do the whole cocky/funny thing, and more often than not cross into flat out rude territory.

As much as these women play games, in some ways they're justified. Just look at any average broads IG or whatever social media account, dudes thirsting like no tomorrow over P that ain't even all that. If men as a whole had a quality over quantity approach instead of tryna stick anything with a functioning vagina, I guarantee women wouldn't act like they do. Are all of the games they play warranted? Of course not, but I'd say for the most part seeing how these fools act over even the most basic broads I can understand somewhat why they do.

I'm at the age where I'm just tryna build a foundation for myself, getting in where I fit in here and there with these women & ride this wave out. I'm quite sure I as get older the less the games will become less and less prevalent. That biological clock has a funny way of leveling the playing field

As much as these women play games, in some ways they're justified. Just look at any average broads IG or whatever social media account, dudes thirsting like no tomorrow over P that ain't even all that. If men as a whole had a quality over quantity approach instead of tryna stick anything with a functioning vagina, I guarantee women wouldn't act like they do. Are all of the games they play warranted? Of course not, but I'd say for the most part seeing how these fools act over even the most basic broads I can understand somewhat why they do.

I'm at the age where I'm just tryna build a foundation for myself, getting in where I fit in here and there with these women & ride this wave out. I'm quite sure I as get older the less the games will become less and less prevalent. That biological clock has a funny way of leveling the playing field
Very True!

When has it NEVER been "like playing a game." ? ? ?

If you both are in a car and you get out and THEN walk over and open up her door, that just seems forced and phony. But if you two walk to the car and you open her door, cool.

Last edited:
The idea of a woman sitting with her arms folded and waiting on the guy to get out the car and open her door just seems hokey and corny :lol:. This ain't prom, we're about to go to the shrimp shack.

The idea of a woman sitting with her arms folded and waiting on the guy to get out the car and open her door just seems hokey and corny :lol:. This ain't prom, we're about to go to the shrimp shack.

If this ever happened I'd walk away, lock the doors :lol: nobody got time for that foolishness

I didn't say all that. I've seen men of various ages insist they open the door for their woman.

**** is corny. Period. I seen that yesterday. I just :smh:

There's a unlock button on the car remote for a reason, use it. Damn opening up someone else's door.

***** get in the car.

Be you dont follow some stupid rule that you read somewhere. Being confident and comfortable with you is going to go a long way more them trying to make sure everything is lined up right before you make a move. Confidence carries weight, and it shows. If a girl is playing games with you either shut it down quick or moves on because more than likely shes still immature and that comes with its own set of problems. 

What OP described sounds a lot like the idea that "When a girl shows interest in you, you should show less interest."

There are guys who aid in the idea that "playing games" is beneficial.

Last edited:

I open the car door for females on the first date, for 1 reason.

At the end of the date, walk up like your about to open the door, then turn around, facing her, leaning on the door. Pull her in, a lil touchy-feely makey-outy. Take her home and acquire yambs.

Back
Top Bottom