Do you guys wait a few minutes to REspond to text messages from girls?

Originally Posted by SC415

I sometimes take 30 mins to write back. I read the text and then I totaly forget about txing.untill I'm like damn how come they haven't respnonded...n I see that I haven txt shhhhhh
This happens to me a lot.

Especially in school.

"CANNOT BE SENT -- SAVED TO OUTBOX."
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Everyone is on to this little rule already.
Females will appreciate a man who acts natural is not strategizing every minor detail.

Lol, exactly. Lame ittle tactics trying to look busy don't even appear authentic in 2009. Everybody is so connected to their phone/pda these daysthere's really no excuse to always be stalling. Keep it up though..while you play games..a dude like me who doesn't worry about "replying toofast" will be more than happy to put a smile on her face in a timely fashion. Lol.

i have to admit that i'm guilty of doing this a few times, and i only do it to the girls that do it to me

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

I always change the tempo of the conversation,

sometimes fast sometimes slow...... if I take longer to respond I feeel it causes surprise like opening a present lol
laugh.gif
I agree with this.

laugh.gif
the worst is with blackberry messenger because the person deliveringthe message will know if you have read it or not. so sometimes i take my sweet time and find something to do before i get back to the message.
alien.gif
laugh.gif

I'm guilty of this but its only because I like to do everything at my own pace so I'll respond when I'm ready! And not a minute sooner.

I like not responding, cause then they'll make those funny faces like:

" You suck! >=( "

...That's when I respond,

" =) "

I'll respond when I get a message but if I'm tryin to talk to a chick and she's giving me one word answers I dead her and the convo.

One word answers=no personality/boring/cant hold a decent convo

Back
Top Bottom