Do you guys wait a few minutes to REspond to text messages from girls?

Depends on the chick if I dont really feel like talking to her, I either completely ignore them or take mad long to respond.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Originally Posted by JayHood23

One word answers=no personality/boring/cant hold a decent convo
/they don't want to talk to you
Nah in my case its the chicks that want something from me and when I tell em no, the next time I talk to them they respond like that.

I try to respond back with the quickness... if I'm busy I'll just say I'ma hit you back or some shh
tired.gif
BBM is a different story though
laugh.gif

Weekend, where you been at chick?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

I try to respond back with the quickness... if I'm busy I'll just say I'ma hit you back or some shh
tired.gif
BBM is a different story though
laugh.gif

Weekend, where you been at chick?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
You know the drill.....pm me
smokin.gif

I don't text back....yeah.

Nah seriously I'll respond right away if I'm not busy, but there have been times when people asked me to go out or do something and I would get back 3days later, then they be like that was from 3 days ago.

I try not to play phone games with them but if they carry it that way I will go tit for tat. I think it's immature on both parties though.

Enh, I don't really believe in all that pause not to seem desperate nonsense. If I do take a while, it's because I'm typin a bunch or overthinkinwhat I'm about to type, or a combination of both.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

One word answers=no personality/boring/cant hold a decent convo
/they don't want to talk to you
Nah in my case its the chicks that want something from me and when I tell em no, the next time I talk to them they respond like that.

indifferent.gif
Well there's your answer

yeah just text normally, waiting can kill a mood depending on the situation. i only stall IF i forget or i need a sec to get my words correct and not to comeoff the wrong way. ya dig

Back
Top Bottom