Do you have a house phone ? Vol. People living on they own

face82

Banned
Do you? I aint had a house phone in years. What's the purpose of an extra bill if u got a celly?

The house phone is for all the bill collectors/credit card companies and people who I don't want to have 24/7 access to me.

Yeah, I don't understand why a house phone is still in use.

However, my parents have a house phone for some odd reason. Luckily, I got 'em skype - which is like $50/year?

I live on my own with no house phone, haven't had one for 3 years.

Im thinming about getting a land line though because I keep going over
on my cell minutes every month.

Originally Posted by the north west

i don't have one but some people get them just so the cable and internet can be cheaper monthly

People still pay for the internet?

used to have one. But I just put the local police and fire numbers on our cells, all is well.. Unless there is a power outtage and the batteries are dead...Iguess one good reason to have corded housephone.

Originally Posted by Face82

i don't have one but some people get them just so the cable and internet can be cheaper monthly

People don't pay for the internet?!

Originally Posted by by pride

you can use someone else wireless but most of the time it has a password

That's what i do...it's cheaper....

Internet mad free where I stay. "Netgear" and "Linksys" are two unsecurred networks I find a lot of places on the laptop.

I haven't had a house phone in years either.

Only person in my family that has one is my nana.
laugh.gif

Internet mad free where I stay. "Netgear" and "Linksys" are two unsecurred networks I find a lot of places on the laptop.

LOL at you acting oblivious that people pay for internet when you're here "stealing" connections...
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by by pride

laugh.gif
My exact thoughts. Yeah I had one for about a month or 2cuz it was cheaper for all 3. Or so they say.

Back
Top Bottom