Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

:rofl: at you using my *****

I swear I thought you was white after you said washed your face with urine

ba3db653764646abb1cd60006dbe179c.png

X has a string of really classic albums and i wasnt a big fan back in the day.

its dark and hell is hot
and then there was X
the great depression
grand champ

were all really great albums

miseducation of lauryn hill is waaaay out of context to discuss now. for its day, it was a transcending album. at that time, she was considered widely to be the best female MC of all time...and she was a great (better) singer as well.

without miseducation, there is no drake. (but maybe thats a good thing...LOL)

I don't give a **** if it has Nike air or a jumpman on the back.

Also...cats complaining about the "shape" of a shoe. I don't give a **** about that.
You really gonna let the slight curvature of a toe box prevent you from buying a sneaker that has not been released in 20 years???

And also quality. What do yall expect.

There has only been ONE sneaker where I was like wtf is this.
agreed

but not with the air max 1.

I'm not bastardize about lauryn hill, cause i know that "miseducation" and Erykah badu "Baduizm" were the arguably the best female album produce in the late 90's. I'm talking about real music, and not trying to put out hits for the radio or even attempt to win alubm.

Strip all the awards and fame those two females had the game. They were way ahead of their time, in the neo-soul era.

If 2pac was from the east coast and BIG was from the west coast

Everybody would say BIG > 2Pac all day

if he wouldve died after say...and then there was X he'd be bigger than Pac & Big.
I see why you say this, but you gotta factor in how he could've died too. Pac and Big dying in drive-bys, and the climate surrounding it adds to their legend. If X died in a shootout with the Feds, then I would possibly agree. But if he died from let's say an extreme peanut allergic reaction, that's not as "valiant". He would get sweated crazy of what could've been, but how he would've died also effects his status.

^^I agree. Similar to what happened to Big Pun. If he died from some street ish, he'd be much higher on people's list. Where he rightfully should be.

Back
Top Bottom