Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I prefer the regular AirPods with the longer stalk. My bro got me Pros for my bday last year and meh, I never really liked em.
Same. I switched from the regular ones and honestly I prefer those. The noise cancellation has some weird suction. I’ve read about people getting sick from that.

As a kid, I had a fervent dislike for Disney movies.
In the early to late 2000s, I despised any and all Disney or Disney-like movies.
In early elementary, I was watching Gundam Wing, DBZ, Yugioh, and aside from that watched tv shows aimed at adults.

While I still dislike virtually all Disney movies and would hate to sit through even the Lion King I at least highly respect their objective quality.

Never seen that before. People tryna be Whoopi Goldberg out here?
9D7BEDC8-B772-4C75-9279-31F97E508E01.jpeg

Thanksgiving isn’t long enough. Could do with a week off. Not sure if popular or unpopular opinion there.

Also, our nationalism as a country is weak sauce - never feels like there’s a common thread in the US besides our movie industry and our combined feeling of division. You go to other countries and it’s such a fun experience that the whole country goes out to watch World Cup and root for their team together. We got lots of problems but seems like we focus only on the bad. Guess that’s what a melting pot means though not much common ground for people to celebrate together except capitalism and making money.

Thanksgiving isn’t long enough. Could do with a week off. Not sure if popular or unpopular opinion there.

Also, our nationalism as a country is weak sauce - never feels like there’s a common thread in the US besides our movie industry and our combined feeling of division. You go to other countries and it’s such a fun experience that the whole country goes out to watch World Cup and root for their team together. We got lots of problems but seems like we focus only on the bad. Guess that’s what a melting pot means though not much common ground for people to celebrate together except capitalism and making money.

Maybe this is due to everyone here being from somewhere else. More homogenous groupings in other places.

New years I usually see just finger foods and appetizers.

Valentine’s Day usually a nice dinner out.

4th of July BBQ is fire

Halloween is candy

Thanksgiving is turkey mashed potatoes etc

Christmas is prime rib for me but some people do different things

Am I missing anything

Back
Top Bottom