Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Reverse parking >

Im sitting in this parking lot rn, early for an appointment, and every single car i have seen enter and park has done so going front first. The struggle every car i have seen leave (some i saw arrive, others were here before me) go through is so hard to watch. 9 point turns. Its not even one of those ****ty small parking lots either. I dont know why people dont reverse into parking spots.

Reverse parking >

Im sitting in this parking lot rn, early for an appointment, and every single car i have seen enter and park has done so going front first. The struggle every car i have seen leave (some i saw arrive, others were here before me) go through is so hard to watch. 9 point turns. Its not even one of those ****ty small parking lots either. I dont know why people dont reverse into parking spots.
Because most people are god awful drivers and can barely park by pulling straight in

Reverse parking >

All I do is back in. Feels weird trying to front in park. Back end parking is super easy too.

Reverse parking >

I've heard this is another one of the many ways that the USA differs from other countries, and the USA does it the more difficult way.

-foe

I rarely back in. Mostly because people in the south only do it because they think it looks cool and apparently, people think it makes the superior drivers :lol:. I only do it when the angle to come in is wild. Backing in in a regular parking is lame af to me.

I rarely back in. Mostly because people in the south only do it because they think it looks cool and apparently, people think it makes the superior drivers :lol:. I only do it when the angle to come in is wild. Backing in in a regular parking is lame af to me.
The argument is that backing in is “safer,” which is true.

Last edited:
Yep after i got into a fender bender i’ve always backed into spots. So many awful drivers in parking lots you need to be able to pull out front first otherwise it’s just a matter of time before someone gonna get you

Pinterest > IG

Been off of IG and Pinterest replaces all my needs and more, better layout, WAYYY less ads and the ability to save different boards is all i need.

Yea backing in is better. Especially when it's time to leave. Easier to pull out and you easier to watch out for idiots that speed in a parking lot.

Seems like the goal is to put as little effort as possible into paying attention while driving. I drive a manual, back in, backing out requires the same amount of awareness. But I guess if it makes you feel more comfortable.

Reverse parking >

I can't remember who it was on NT that complained about RP being rude or dangerous. I can't even remember the exact adjectives that were used but they basically made it seem like something was wrong with people that did IT.

Seems like the goal is to put as little effort as possible into paying attention while driving. I drive a manual, back in, backing out requires the same amount of awareness. But I guess if it makes you feel more comfortable.
Lol

Looking ahead vs looking behind/over your shoulder.

NBA Live was superior to NBA2K when it comes to realistic game play.

The game play was more realistic from the player movements, animations, rules and everything else.

NBA2K started to put stuff like GM mode and streetball in their game. Then they started to put player face likeness in their graphics, got the TNT commentators and beefed up the soundtrack. Eventually these things made them pull way ahead and become the dominant basketball video game.

But as far as gameplay, NBA Live was the better game.

Lol

Looking ahead vs looking behind/over your shoulder.
Ok I guess. Usually cars are coming from the left and right in parking lots. Backing out or pulling out, both should be done cautiously, but again, if thats what makes you feel better, do you.

Back
Top Bottom