Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I drink alcohol socially on the weekends so I can't really cast too much judgement. Water is really the only thing I drink during the week though. Don't do coffee's or soda's. Orange Juice or milk with my breakfast maybe some lemonade once or twice.

Hate the way soda feels on my teeth.

mostly everything around us is poison. Hell, half of the “healthy” stuff I see people stick into their bodies are bad for you as well or include garbage.

anyone throwing jabs at something that’s “possibly” going to cause cancer (which I’ve found multiple meta analysis that specifically state there’s no link) is just taking the popular opinion that’s repeated and regurgitated by all the health conspiracy nuts and those who don’t do actual research. They throw it out loud and think they’re being edgy because they don’t know if it’s true or not.

Most everyone indulges in some sort of poison, and I think diet soda ranks pretty damb low in it all. Certainly lower than a can of soda with 39g of sugar.. which is factually proven to cause diabetes, weight gain, and multitudes of health issues :lol:

NT be like, "You need to quit drinking that poison.."

Denzel Smoking GIF - Denzel Smoking GIFs

:lol:

Either way, your labs will look a whole lot better with diet vs normal. Not a big fan because they mostly taste like *** (don't really do soda in general). Only one really worth it is Pepsi zero.

:smh: nvm looks like they changed the formula.

Last edited:
Either way, your labs will look a whole lot better with diet vs normal. Not a big fan because they mostly taste like *** (don't really do soda in general). Only one really worth it is Pepsi zero.

:smh: nvm looks like they changed the formula.

Dr. Pepper zero is awesome. Diet A&W Root Beer is pretty damn good too.

Dr. Pepper zero is awesome. Diet A&W Root Beer is pretty damn good too.

My brother showed me some article about a 90 year old man who drinks Diet Dr Pepper and he credits that to helping him live longer, haha.

On the whole teeth thing, I think it’s helped keeping my teeth due to not having sugar. That sugar does lots of damage over the years.

My brother showed me some article about a 90 year old man who drinks Diet Dr Pepper and he credits that to helping him live longer, haha.

On the whole teeth thing, I think it’s helped keeping my teeth due to not having sugar. That sugar does lots of damage over the years.

Anything that can dissolve stains off concrete has to be bad for your teeth. Then you figure most people don't practice good oral hygiene, its a recipe for disaster.

Unless you're a dentist of course then its $$$$$$

Ya man used to drink Diet Dr. Ppper as well but when Dr. Pepper Zero came out I never drank diet again. It's so much better.

Actually not just the sugar that's bad for teeth it's the acidity.

screenshot 5 copy.png

Damn. I think I’m gonna chill from soda. Been doing great for a good while having water during the day and tea at night.

Back
Top Bottom