Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Energy drinks are insane.

And people that mix alcohol with them amaze me. Like your heart doesn't hate you?
Back when I was a young buck with no cares in the world my favorite drink to hold through the night was a tall can of Monster (with the twist cap) .. I’d drink 1/4 of it and fill it back up with vodka or gin and drink it through the night.

Honestly can’t believe I didn’t end up in a ditch somewhere

Id like to add a disclaimer that this was only during nights when me and my friends would bounce around parties.. but still

i mean chasing your alcohol with diet soda actually gets you drunker faster so there's that pro/con vs regular soda

I’m 43 now and I’ve only had 1 beer my whole life. I drank that when I was 18 and never again.

My drinking directly lines up with my relationship status.

When I'm single I go out a lot so I'm drinking, in a relationship hardly ever.

My drinking directly lines up with my relationship status.

When I'm single I go out a lot so I'm drinking, in a relationship hardly ever.

That makes sense. It’s what most are there for and the ice breaker action when meeting someone.

I’ve been to bars and had everyone in listening distance look at me funny when I ask for a Diet Coke. Even the bartender is like “just that?” :lol:

For me personally its hard to eliminate diet soda… I tend to drink it when I have takeout, greasy food or eating at the restaurant…I drink those mini cans and try to only drink soda on the weekends… but I did cut back instead drink diet iced tea lol…When I drink alcohol I’ll have 1 cup Friday and 1 cup on Saturday since I’m just at the crib chillin…nothing more than that unless theres something on TV like the championship game, Oscars or the Grammys… I mix captain morgan with Black Cherry Ice
1713298948030.png

There is a direct correlation between how I feel and how much soda I'm drinking, and for some reason I still can't completely give it up. I've gotten to where I basically don't have it during the week and only have it with a mean on the weekends (with a lapse from time to time). If I have it in my fridge, I'm drinking it, and there is almost nothing better in life than an ice cold can of Coke, so I have to be conscious about it and not have it around.

I dont understand sparkling water. My taste buds just cant vibe with it. I feel soda, but taste water. Who said, "Man I wish this water had more feeling as it went down?"

That setup is horrible
Let me break it down
Follow these guidelines for the ultimate Popeyes experience

1 biscuit for every 3-4 pieces of chicken
Only get fries with the sandwich
Fries + chicken is too much grease
Water is a big no no
Water and grease doesn’t sit well in the stomach
Best to drink Coca Cola classic or RC cola

Logic behind why soda should be had with fast food.

I tried Liquid Death once. I immediately felt like a tool. Its just water in a can.

There is a direct correlation between how I feel and how much soda I'm drinking, and for some reason I still can't completely give it up. I've gotten to where I basically don't have it during the week and only have it with a mean on the weekends (with a lapse from time to time). If I have it in my fridge, I'm drinking it, and there is almost nothing better in life than an ice cold can of Coke, so I have to be conscious about it and not have it around.

Started doing this a few years back. Only drink it on the weekends. I only buy the mexican coke glass bottles. I always store them in my pantry and stick a couple of them Thursday night in the fridge for the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom