Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Not a day goes by that I don't listen to R&B. **** is so smooth and soulful. Y'all are buggin out.

Gonna do a top 50 R&B albums list later this week with my boy. Should be interesting.

Last edited:
Thriller
Purple rain
Whats going on
Songs in the key of life
Rhythm nation
12 play
Diary of a mad band
Sign of the times

Weirdos got wild excited when they saw this thread. Now dudes beefing over what type of cancerous paper is more gangster to use when smoking weed. Jesus, some of y'all need lives.

How a grown *** man can put on a Taylor swift album and bump to that is beyond me
1989 is a good album to me. I have no problem bumping some 1989 and some Gucci Mane or Future right after 
laugh.gif

My music library has quite a lot of variety. I mostly listen hiphop, particularly to artists like Future, Gucci Mane, ... but I got R&B, various subgenres of metal, EDM and some pop in there too.

Last edited:

1989 is a good album to me. I have no problem bumping some 1989 and some Gucci Mane or Future right after 
laugh.gif

My music library has quite a lot of variety. I mostly listen hiphop, particularly to artists like Future, Gucci Mane, ... but I got R&B, various subgenres of metal, EDM and some pop in there too.
mans don't listen to that shhhh over here. 

you're not saying anything... you don't get credibility for bumping gucci or future. 

yall basically have the same musical tastes as tweeny white girl teeny boppers ...

which is fine but you have to understand why cats will never listen to the garbage and won't accept it. 

you're not saying anything... you don't get credibility for bumping gucci or future. 

yall basically have the same musical tastes as tweeny white girl teeny boppers ...
which is fine but you have to understand why cats will never listen to the garbage and won't accept it. 

White girl teeny boppers listen to trap music too [emoji]128064[/emoji]

"Credibility"? 
laugh.gif

I can understand why people don't want to hear any Taylor Swift or even R&B in some cases, though I find the latter a bit ridiculous. I'm saying that personally I don't share those objections. If it sounds good to me then I'll listen to it. It is what it is.

Last edited:

White girl teeny boppers listen to trap music too [emoji]128064[/emoji]
View media item 2483365
& them.

Bryson Tiller isn't that bad. Son's music has grown on me. But Chance The Rapper is OD overrated. His voice :x

"Trans" anything is a mental illness. Giving children (under 18) hormone blockers or hormones is child abuse.

The beach sucks.

Break this down for me pa.
Gladly:

1) The water is absolutely filthy because people are filthy. S/O to the NT wiping & bathing threads.

2) Sand is the bane of my existence. Y'all never noticed no matter how much you rinse off, some of that **** is going to stay with you for the next few days regardless :x

3) Parking is terrible & expensive for the most part at So Cal beaches.

Just realized *** & bitties void everything I just typed, though *alonzo.gif*

Last edited:
Drinkin or smokin at the beach 8)

Being there wen a storm is approaching is wild too

No way you been to a nice secluded, peaceful, Caribbean beach with Crystal clear water, an umbrella/Cabana, good drinks and food close by and just not enjoy that serenity.

Back
Top Bottom