Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Can I just rustle some jimmies, damn :lol:

But yeah, I was referring to vastly popular & contaminated beaches not the nirvana you talkin.

San Felipe, Mexico was like that for me 8)

Would literally walk out of my hotel onto the beach.

Last edited:
No way you been to a nice secluded, peaceful, Caribbean beach with Crystal clear water, an umbrella/Cabana, good drinks and food close by and just not enjoy that serenity.
fax

a couple of iphone shots from my trip to turks and caicos...

i've never been more relaxed in my life

beach life is all love. this beach slander is worse than grown men listening to taylor swift.

and seeing women in bikinis everywhere will make you live longer. backed by science

Last edited:
Antigua
View media item 2483430

Love a nice beach. There's a secluded spot in Jamaica my fam used to go to that had a restaurant with the best fish right on it. For some reason a lot of folks never went to that beach though it's next to a heavily populated one.

fax
a couple of iphone shots from my trip to turks and caicos...

i've never been more relaxed in my life
beach life is all love. this beach slander is worse than grown men listening to taylor swift.

View media item 2483411

View media item 2483414

and seeing women in bikinis everywhere will make you live longer. backed by science

I worked in the western caribbean..heard nothing but great things about the eastern caribbean (never-been)

im saying...fam must've just had a bad beach experience.  

The only beach i've ever been to in the US that was nice was in Hawaii...i heard gulf shores and destin florida were worth the trip though..

down here we have some of the worst beaches ever...you couldn't pay me to go in that water. 

My beach better.

Now pools, i dislike. You wanna talk about dirty/nasty then the pool is def the spot.

Our beaches are pretty bad in Belgium. Haven't had the pleasure myself but people always speak very highly of the Turkish and Croatian beaches in particular. The main thing that annoys me at our beaches is the jellyfish that are everywhere. Going into the sea is like walking into one massive minefield of jellyfish just waiting to sting you. 

Last edited:
Our beaches are pretty bad in Belgium. Haven't had the pleasure myself but people always speak very highly of the Turkish and Croatian beaches in particular. The main thing that annoys me at our beaches is the jellyfish that are everywhere. Going into the sea is like walking into one massive minefield of jellyfish just waiting to sting you. 

See this man knows. Parents got a beach house in izmir, i try to go every year

Makes sense, at an age where your testosterone is kicking in peer pressure is high, there's the fake bravado on what they may think is manly.

So if I bump Weeknd's "King of the Fall", even though he is talking about getting money and smashing chicks, it is sus because he sings the words instead of mumble rapping them? :lol:

Dudes need to ease up, good music is good music. My sense of masculinity doesn't depend on my listening habits

How does that even work though? if you're not allowed to listen to it alone based on tough guy laws how do you know the content to listen to it when a chick is over? or do you hit up a chick like "I feel like listening to some R&B, come through"

Maybe when the new Bryson drops, you gotta go over to Mom Duke's crib to listen to it wit her. That way you get to pick out all the smashing tracks for when you got females over, and you keep your masculinity intact.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom