Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Dudes must not ever have a ***** in the whip. You GOT to have that playa playlist on deckington at all times. Mix a lil Pimp C in there too.

How does that even work though? if you're not allowed to listen to it alone based on tough guy laws how do you know the content to listen to it when a chick is over? or do you hit up a chick like "I feel like listening to some R&B, come through"
These cats smashing to Kevin Gates & Kendrick.

Music isn't necessary but it can definitely help set the mood.

If she's feeling you she's gonna go regardless but there's nothing wrong with adding a little something to set the scene.

Bryson Tiller isn't that bad. Son's music has grown on me. But Chance The Rapper is OD overrated. His voice :x
"Bryson Tiller makes music for ****** who tell a chick they don't want a relationship then text her "wow" when she gets a man"

One if my favorite tweets ever

"Bryson Tiller makes music for ****** who tell a chick they don't want a relationship then text her "wow" when she gets a man"

One if my favorite tweets ever
laugh.gif

I dont even know who Bryson Tiller is. Just googled him and for some reason I thought he'd be white. Guess it'z cuz I've never met a brother named Bryson before.

R&B music is for women.

I feel the same way. I don't understand how a man can ride around listening to R&B alone. Ish is weird to me

I don't understand how a man can think listening to R&B alone is weird. :lol: That's something lil kids say when they going through puberty.

That correlation makes zero sense but blast your sensitive music bro. Do you. I'm just not built like that.

It makes perfect sense. You sound like a lil boy. A grown man still thinking R&B is for women sounds weak as ****.

I prefer hearing female R&B singers than males (though I do listen to both)

I find this interesting. I listen to Janet, MJB, Brandy, Monica, Keri and a few other women but I prefer male singers and will usually play them over females.

Bryson Tiller is trash. Can't rap or sing and he's doing it over generic beats and performing nuersery rhymes. I don't consider that R&B music.

It's funny as hell when people say "oh you need music to smash?" :lol:

Ain't no girl letting a dude smash cuz of a song. The music to set a certain vibe.

The sensitive dudes are out in full force tonight. Talking about some damn vibes.

G T F O H :rofl:

Last edited:
Your masculinity is so fragile that you won't listen to R&B music alone, yet you wanna call other people sensitive.

I can't :lol:

A woman holding the door open for you must feel like castration then

Last edited:
****** will learn once a stallion ride them with that House of Balloons running.

Beat change in The Party and The Afterparty with a thick brown skin on top :smh:

Back
Top Bottom