Do You Iron Your Clothes Every Day?

I'd only iron dress shirts and slacks, steamer and dryer for everything else. Nobody got time to be ironing no damn tshirts.

When I was in college and back, I used to iron like a madman, every single thing. Now, the only stuff I iron are suits/dress clothes and clothes that obviously need ironing, like if they look like they haven't been folded for 3 years

Last edited:
I'd only iron dress shirts and slacks, steamer and dryer for everything else. Nobody got time to be ironing no damn tshirts.

When I was in college and back, I used to iron like a madman, every single thing. Now, the only stuff I iron are suits/dress clothes and clothes that obviously need ironing, like if they look like they've been folded for 3 years

Ole buddy lookin like some half-eaten chitlins.:lol::smh:

I used to iron nearly everyday in high school. I'm 32 now and almost forgot to grab my iron when I moved recently. I haven't ironed in 3-4 years. Never even seen my girl iron either. I rarely need it, if at all.

I imagine this is how some of you be walking out the house :lol:

blog7.jpg

You can avoid a lot of ironing if you just limit the amount of clothes you put in the washer/dryer and IMMEDIATELY take your clothes out the dryer when done.

If you paid good money for your gear, you should at least try and take good care of it. I find it odd that some here may take better care of a pair of sneakers, than they do of their bodies and functional wardrobe. Even the tags on most clothing tells you how to iron your gear. But if I lived on a farm, I may look like Jed Clampett as well.
BeverlyHillbillies.jpg
:lol:

I haven’t pulled out an iron in years. :lol: I stay pretty clean. Like dude said if you take your clothes out the dryer and hang or fold them right away they should be straight.

I only iron dress pants/dress shirts and any button ups/tees that are wrinkled. Never iron stuff before the gym tho, idk anybody that does that

I cant remember that last time I Ironed something, I usually get my mom or Fiance' to do it honestly lol

Like others said, key is to pull it out of the dryer early (while it's still damp) and hang out. This works for most of my clothes.

Only time I really iron is when I travel.

Back
Top Bottom