Do You Iron Your Clothes Every Day?

86AD55F1-5C75-4E22-84EC-2E01555B7159.jpeg
Of course I iron my clothes. Dress shirts, tee's, cargo's, jeans, cotton sweats, especially if they shrink. Ironing allows me to stretch them out, reshaping them. I like for my gym clothes to be together as well. I also use lotion, deodorant, mouthwash and cologne. Dress shoes always shined, suede's are buffed, and shower twice a day. This is all part of my regimen. That is how it is supposed to be. A serious, pulled together Black man.
You’re one of those friends that takes forever to get ready.

waitaminute. are people ironing clothes that they wore and didn’t wash? like you wear something, it gets a little krinkled, and then you just iron em and wear again?!

I think that I'll leave this here. Why do I feel that it is sorely needed?:lol:

Ironing clothes to the gym is wild

Wearing supreme to the gym is even wilder :rofl:

This site and the people that occupy it :rofl:

Some of y’all just different and I don’t mean that in a bad way

Ironing clothes to the gym is wild

Wearing supreme to the gym is even wilder :rofl:

This site and the people that occupy it :rofl:

Some of y’all just different and I don’t mean that in a bad way

Never rolling to gym in wrinkled clothes, even if they're gonna get wrinkled, sweaty, and covered in chalk by the time I leave.

I only iron collared shirts. My uniqlo flannels often come out a bit wrinkly. I hate the ironed look on casual clothes so I do a light-heat iron or use my $15 steamer.

Occassionally tees come out wrinkly so I just use downy which works great on thin fabric

Been ironing my clothes everyday since High School. I do want to try out a good steamer though. While ironing gets the wrinkles out, after a while it will speed up fading colors along with regular washing. I always iron with a low setting.

Everyday. I dont understand how people walk out the house with wrinkled clothes unless you are gonna exercise in them.

All my clothes - even the one that are in a hanger - have some sort of wrinkles in them.

Oh so, i have this Olympic Starter jacket. I put it in the wash and some of the colors bled onto the white lining part of the nylon & polyester jacket.

I've been to many dry cleaner and tailors s in my area and they say they dont have the ability to fix the jacket. Do y'all know anyone who repairs these types of accidents?

Nope unless its overtly wrinkled and somehow my dryer didn't get them out

Reading some of the replies in here.... Dudes need to provision like an hour every morning just to get their clothes ready

Cant be life

Y’all probably still starching and creasing your jeans too. Ironing dirty jeans. Chicken stains jelly stains the whole 9. Dusty ***

Back
Top Bottom