Do you like the Lebron VIIs?

i wore this shoe one time and it felt like everytime i landed i was wearing bricks.  every joint in my body hurt, from playing in these.  if you look for impact protection please go towards the eights.

i wore this shoe one time and it felt like everytime i landed i was wearing bricks.  every joint in my body hurt, from playing in these.  if you look for impact protection please go towards the eights.

Unfortunately not a comfortable shoe, but aesthetically it's arguably the nicest looking out of all of the Lebrons. People talk about dunkmans and red carpets all day but to me the piano VII's are the cleanest pair of them all. I love that shoe, and wear it quite often...but VII's are affordable now so take advantage now.

Unfortunately not a comfortable shoe, but aesthetically it's arguably the nicest looking out of all of the Lebrons. People talk about dunkmans and red carpets all day but to me the piano VII's are the cleanest pair of them all. I love that shoe, and wear it quite often...but VII's are affordable now so take advantage now.

If you need me to get you a pair in your size let me know, $110 seems fine
wink.gif
. . . i love out lets
happy.gif

If you need me to get you a pair in your size let me know, $110 seems fine
wink.gif
. . . i love out lets
happy.gif

I have heard from more than a few people that these are BRICKS! Is the max air unit really that stiff. I don't even wear my VII because they are so overly stiff, and no kind of ankle support. Why don't they just switch to the 360 BB unit and find a way to reduce the weight.

There is no reason why Lebron's sneakers lack in comfort and kobes only improve in both syle and comfort each year. C'mon Nike!

I have heard from more than a few people that these are BRICKS! Is the max air unit really that stiff. I don't even wear my VII because they are so overly stiff, and no kind of ankle support. Why don't they just switch to the 360 BB unit and find a way to reduce the weight.

There is no reason why Lebron's sneakers lack in comfort and kobes only improve in both syle and comfort each year. C'mon Nike!

Back
Top Bottom