Do you like to stunt?

You only live once.

My friends and I are renting out a place in Fire Island this summer. Weekend retreat!

StuntForum.com
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

I usually like to bring really good bud to a session and rock nice sneakers. That's about as far as it goes for me.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Stunting is for kids & people who never had money before. I act like I've been there already.

I def haven't
grin.gif
. Growing up broke as hell, hell yes I'm about to flash when i get some cash. But i'm not into Jewelry or nice cars, I mean I'd buy a ballin car if I could but I'm not about that. I don't really stunt to be for real, but I def like to buy new things especially shoes and clothes, so it seems as a consequence to the fact that I love fresh *$+@ that I end up "stuntin." Idk what stuntin really is cuz if I have a gang of kicks and rock them with a white tee and some nice lees, am I really stuntin? Subjective I guess.

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Yall cats thats riding in BMWs and whatnot are definitely stuntin
pimp.gif

Most "cats" driving those BMW's don't even own the thing, the BMW actually owns them.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

I enjoy buying nice things, but I don't stunt or brag. I'm very humble about everything.

same here, unless its my sis (shes like my bro) to her i always floss different things i buy... but she thinks im an idiot and doesnt take me seriously... big %#! hater
laugh.gif

im pretty humble..
what i do enjoy however, is when i run into past acquaintances that don't have it as good as me. im like..  whats good fam? how you been? (
grin.gif
 < with this look on my face)
smile.gif

i used to be real into stunting with the cars and jewelry but since my son was born I have stopped wearing the jewels. I do enjoy pushing my stable of whips around though, that wont change....

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

i used to be real into stunting with the cars and jewelry but since my son was born I have stopped wearing the jewels. I do enjoy pushing my stable of whips around though, that wont change....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had your chunky Breitling as my wallpaper for the longest
laugh.gif

i dont really rock the chains anymore, just the watches and my wedding band....It just feels like too much when I wear everything now....

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

i dont really rock the chains anymore, just the watches and my wedding band....It just feels like too much when I wear everything now....
i was wondering i havent seen you in the jewelry thread.

i still have your pic of your jacob and breit as my wallpaper
pimp.gif

What do you guys consider stunting exactly??

"The loudest one in the room is the weakest on in the room"
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom