Do you like where you live? Where would you move to?

america's a great country, i don't see myself ever leaving for good.

so.....new york or la would be where i "settle down." or maybe san diego.

america's a great country, i don't see myself ever leaving for good.

so.....new york or la would be where i "settle down." or maybe san diego.

Originally Posted by Carver

Why yes, yes I do! #1
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

http://money.cnn.com/maga...ymag/bplive/2010/top100/

I live in at #2 on this list and I hate it so boring and phony. Im moving to Cali once I get out of school

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

I live in San Diego right now. Honestly, its the most beautiful place I've seen other than the coast of Italy and Barcelona. Nonetheless, aside from the beautiful women from all over the world, folks out here suck. And I dont intend to be disrespectful but I've lived all over America, and I can honestly say that southern Cali folks are the fakest peeps ever. No substance, no personality, no nada. Folks are mad hollow. And peeps are scared of strangers out here. Everybody rolls mad deep with the same crew they've known for years and are too timid to meet new folks. I dont really vibe with the culture. I love San Fran though so I guess I'm just a Northern Cal dude.

Bro you couldnt have said it any better..

alot of em lie too about being from or having family from the bay. I cant make alot of friends out here. They stay hating on norcal..

Sad cuz even my cousins from here are fake and would backstab me quick.

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

I live in San Diego right now. Honestly, its the most beautiful place I've seen other than the coast of Italy and Barcelona. Nonetheless, aside from the beautiful women from all over the world, folks out here suck. And I dont intend to be disrespectful but I've lived all over America, and I can honestly say that southern Cali folks are the fakest peeps ever. No substance, no personality, no nada. Folks are mad hollow. And peeps are scared of strangers out here. Everybody rolls mad deep with the same crew they've known for years and are too timid to meet new folks. I dont really vibe with the culture. I love San Fran though so I guess I'm just a Northern Cal dude.

Bro you couldnt have said it any better..

alot of em lie too about being from or having family from the bay. I cant make alot of friends out here. They stay hating on norcal..

Sad cuz even my cousins from here are fake and would backstab me quick.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Brooklyn I love it here.I'm literally an Hour 2 and a half hours away from Atlantic City 20 Minutes from Manhattan .Only problem is the snow in the winter sometimes.

fixed and cosigned.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Brooklyn I love it here.I'm literally an Hour 2 and a half hours away from Atlantic City 20 Minutes from Manhattan .Only problem is the snow in the winter sometimes.

fixed and cosigned.

been in manhattan aka nyc all my life. great place to grow up since i got a little bit of everything. everything is expensive but on the plus side everything is at your fingertips

been in manhattan aka nyc all my life. great place to grow up since i got a little bit of everything. everything is expensive but on the plus side everything is at your fingertips

I live and work in San Jose currently. Nice place, really relaxed here, but it's just missing "something". I like going to S.F., but I can't be going there every other day or weekend. I've got fam in San Diego so I would probably move either there or L.A. New York city is only the city on the east coast that I would move to, but I would have to something lined up before I moved there.

My personal rank.

1. L.A.
2. San Diego (Family)
3. NYC
4. S.F.

I live and work in San Jose currently. Nice place, really relaxed here, but it's just missing "something". I like going to S.F., but I can't be going there every other day or weekend. I've got fam in San Diego so I would probably move either there or L.A. New York city is only the city on the east coast that I would move to, but I would have to something lined up before I moved there.

My personal rank.

1. L.A.
2. San Diego (Family)
3. NYC
4. S.F.

Pittsburgh all my life. I wanna move though....i feel like there is so much more out there then what this city has to offer me. When i move it will prolly be to Cali...im sick of cold weather and don't wanna deal with the humidity and hurricanes Florida has. I do love NYC though, only problem would be i'd still have the winters that im so sick of.

Pittsburgh all my life. I wanna move though....i feel like there is so much more out there then what this city has to offer me. When i move it will prolly be to Cali...im sick of cold weather and don't wanna deal with the humidity and hurricanes Florida has. I do love NYC though, only problem would be i'd still have the winters that im so sick of.

Originally Posted by enlightendespot

I live in the suburbs of DC and its wonderful. The DMV area is very affluent so the cost of living is expensive but the schools are good. Just as any other metro area there are good and bad places. The good is very good and the bad very bad so be cautious of your surroundings but in general its great. I am a young professional so DC is the place to be although places like Atlanta would be cheaper.

Also we have better girls than anywhere else in America because all the sexy chicks you see here are from DC unlike LA or NY where people come from all over to live in a big city.

that's the only reason I still like being here, besides seeing my family......and school, I love the college I'm at now.....but other than that, I'd break out of here so damn fast, can't wait until I get my degree......

glad you like it here though...

Back
Top Bottom