Do you normally go for girls that look just as good as you

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Subconsciously, yes.

but looks aren't that important, amiright?
I go for style, the way they carry themselves, personality.
I've dated a couple of "ugly" girls, one of them was a good gf.
I just let the fact that she wasn't as attractive as me get to my head
tired.gif
But ugly girls have good sex, amiright?
you sir are right, +1

girls have different taste, I finally bag me a good one. I rate myself a 5 but I give her a 7.5 but her personality is a 3
smh.gif
shes a dummy and naive

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Hmmm...in Psych we learned that people usually go for those that they deem are on the same plane
(attractiveness-wise).

I think this is very true, the woman I eventually marry will be on the same attractivenes level as me in my opinion

Originally Posted by BallinB

Hmmm...in Psych we learned that people usually go for those that they deem are on the same plane
(attractiveness-wise).

I think this is very true, the woman I eventually marry will be on the same attractivenes level as me in my opinion

They let you marry animals in Orlando?

(attractiveness-wise).

Actually, I have read that women who had good relationships with their dads end up marrying men that look like their fathers.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-461583/A-Daddys-Girl-wants-man-looks-like-father.html

That article made me laugh when they showed pics like this one:
geldofPA_468x441.jpg

Peaches Geldoff is dating geeky scruff-bag Fred Les, who looks as gormless as dad Bob

laugh.gif

They are reaching in a lot of the pic comparisons.

Hasn't this already been proven to be the case? I'm pretty sure there have been a number of studies done that proved this, albeit subjectively. I was under the impression that if a guy "thought he was an 8" that he would go out of his way to take care of a girl who is a "10." And you can ask 99% of the female population and they will tell you that they'd rather have a gentleman who is an "8" than a douche who is a "10" - which actually makes the "8" a "10" and vice versa.

So the only discussion of any potential value is each individual's answer, which I think is actually of no value b/c most of these kids are going to say "Nah, I'm a 10 and I only date quarters. But a dime can PIIHM." But I'd love to see the guy who comes on here and says "I'm a 3 and I know it so I stay picking up chicks @Krispy Kreme."

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

(attractiveness-wise).

They let you marry animals in Orlando?

HANDLED.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by Club29

im horrendously shallow.

it'll eventually be my downfall.
this

i cant date a girl unless she got a backside. talking to this one chick and she has no backside, but tig ol bitties and im not putting in any effort. ive turned down chicks because they have had no backside before
tired.gif
my homegirl says im mad shallo, im going to give this chick a chance though. she really digging ya boy.

but sometimes i like to go after chicks that look better than me, to have other dudes salty. like how 4eyes pull that?
laugh.gif
This...

I GOTTA have a girl with a booty..I dont care about breasts at all.But if the face is a 10 I'll look past the booty.

Every girl I've dated has been a 8 or above IN MY EYES....

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Nah i only smash dimes

lol, this is the NT I know
pimp.gif

...Personally, looks are so relative to me that I cannot even call it. As someone stated earlier, a girls style could have a huge impact on how attracted I am to her, especially if she's physically fit. My philosophy on dating has always been predicated  on whatever I bring to the table. I believe I'm a fairly attractive guy, but most importantly I have my own in terms of job/ car/ apartment, I have a decent personality, and a lot of other qualities that I pride myself on. But in the dating game, a lot of that is an after-thought if someone isn't physically attracted to you. So to answer the question - yes, to a degree, but I never go around under-estimating what I deserve, and I will rarely settle for less. 

I need to be ga-ga over a girl (word to Jerry) for me to even date her. I don't really spend time "rating" myself but it's innate in men to always want the best they can get and it always has to do with looks.

That's why you might see more couples in which the female is the better looking of the two; for women, hotness is based looks. For men, there are a number of factors.

Back
Top Bottom