Do you normally go for girls that look just as good as you

how we see ourselves is not how others see us.

beauty is in the eye if the beholder.

unless youre considered "universally" attractive

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

The problem with the concept of mismatches, who deserves who, etc. is that there are so many criteria that it's hard to judge. A dude might be ugly, but could be 6'5" and swole. A chick might be plain as hell in the face, but have a mean chest game or crazy bunz. Plus money, personality, status, socioeconomic factors, and location all play into the equation. There's really no way you can say what equals what.

But at the same time, I know damn well when a chick is out of my league.
I never think a female is out of my league in terms of she is ABOVE me or I am BELOW her. But I would say she is out of my league in terms of I can tell by looking at her (don't know, just a guess) that she is a $ hungry/shallow/materialistic type female. Like I said, I don't KNOW but I think you can tell a lot about the mindset of a woman by the type of purse she carries. I know it sounds craxy but females with wild and crazy logo infected purses, tend to be OUT there in terms of their devotion to material things. Again I know it might sound crazy but you can tell alot by how they dress. Not always 100% accurate though

SO you dudes really look at a girl and give her a rating in your head? LOL. I just think she looks good or she doesn't. Nothing further

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

^ Don't act like yall don't know the difference between a 5 and a dime. That's like saying there's no difference between JJ Barea and Kobe Bryant. I'm not saying you should treat them any different, but you know who you got a better shot at.
ehh.. personally i dont judge whether i have a shot with a girl based on how she looks. i judge based on her attitude and how guarded/open she seems, and her circle of friends.

we all know there are some girls who are practically untouchable because they move in tight cliques.

This is pretty much how it goes but I think you are downplaying judging off the looks....I think that is actually the main thing and then everything else factors in depending on how pretty the girl is

first If i feel the chick looks better than me in a club type setting, imma summon my inner "game" and have a mini-debate with myself if I think I can pull her....after that I look at the body language/attitude and the group of friends....

if she the coldest one in the click, im all in, if all of them are dimes on sum superstar type steez...im callin in the wing men, if its any hesitation with the wing men I aint hollain....unless I catch her solo

*all actions take place if sober....if drunk disregard all said activites...Im Going In

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

SO you dudes really look at a girl and give her a rating in your head?  I just think she looks good or she doesn't.   
i cant imagine seein a girl and sayin to myself she aiite but idk if she look better than me so i cant f wit her
grin.gif

^Lol that sounds mad weird....i think it wud prolly be more like she aight but i dunno if I feel comfortable being seen out in public with her

face it subconciously most guys want a chick that other guys gonna jock when they see them out together

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by AG 47

Better. I can't be looking better than my girl.
This. Quality > Quantity.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my friends always hate on me for hitting on the baddest girls on campus

not tryin to monkey-shine on you... but how successful are you w/ that?

The problem with the concept of mismatches, who deserves who, etc. is that there are so many criteria that it's hard to judge. A dude might be ugly, but could be 6'5" and swole. A chick might be plain as hell in the face, but have a mean chest game or crazy bunz. Plus money, personality, status, socioeconomic factors, and location all play into the equation. There's really no way you can say what equals what.

But at the same time, I know damn well when a chick is out of my league.
I never think a female is out of my league in terms of she is ABOVE me or I am BELOW her. But I would say she is out of my league in terms of I can tell by looking at her (don't know, just a guess) that she is a $ hungry/shallow/materialistic type female. Like I said, I don't KNOW but I think you can tell a lot about the mindset of a woman by the type of purse she carries. I know it sounds craxy but females with wild and crazy logo infected purses, tend to be OUT there in terms of their devotion to material things. Again I know it might sound crazy but you can tell alot by how they dress. Not always 100% accurate though

i dig what you say about the purse, g... i was choppin it w/ my girl about that...

i was wondering why is so much value placed in a purse...

she compared it to why i value my shoes so much...

i hit her w/ a
indifferent.gif
... which changed to
grin.gif

then had me like
ohwell.gif
... maybe she got a point...

Yea women and their purse fetishes are funny to me. That is one hobby I would never donate to, that is buying a woman an expensive purse. Name brand purses are nothing more than status symbols. And that is not the type of female I want to deal with honestly.

But dudes need to stop looking at girls and wondering if, "Am I in her league." But I guess the confidence has to be built to NOT think that way

SO you dudes really look at a girl and give her a rating in your head? LOL. I just think she looks good or she doesn't. Nothing further

thats way too vague

1-10 scale all day

i got my chick a real nice coach bag when we were younger, most expensive item i ever bought a chick at the time............she gettin her own LV bag though. thats for sure.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

thats way too vague

1-10 scale all day

i got my chick a real nice coach bag when we were younger, most expensive item i ever bought a chick at the time............she gettin her own LV bag though. thats for sure.
Better man than I am. I would never buy a female an expensive purse. Serves no purpose but to stunt. I am not into buying those types of gifts. She can buy it herself.

Back
Top Bottom