Do You Regret Not Going To Prom?

Dance was cool, the dance was alright. After party got cancelled because these white chicks were beefin and one called the police on her party
laugh.gif

Went to beach
pimp.gif

Dance was cool, the dance was alright. After party got cancelled because these white chicks were beefin and one called the police on her party
laugh.gif

Went to beach
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

After-prom weekend in Seaside > Prom for the 2-hours my friends and I went to it for. Although, I won't lie, I danced the entire prom, and I never dance. It was just one of those nights where it didn't matter what happened. Just have a good time.

This.  It was the last dance event at my school for me, so I was like %$@* it.  Even though I had a date, I still danced with every other girl there
laugh.gif
.  Honestly, you'll probably just hear about all the stories and %%#% in class, but once the school year is over and you go off to college then it won't even bother you.  I went and I had fun, but no one really talks about it after high school...

Originally Posted by bkmac

After-prom weekend in Seaside > Prom for the 2-hours my friends and I went to it for. Although, I won't lie, I danced the entire prom, and I never dance. It was just one of those nights where it didn't matter what happened. Just have a good time.

This.  It was the last dance event at my school for me, so I was like %$@* it.  Even though I had a date, I still danced with every other girl there
laugh.gif
.  Honestly, you'll probably just hear about all the stories and %%#% in class, but once the school year is over and you go off to college then it won't even bother you.  I went and I had fun, but no one really talks about it after high school...

Nah not at all F paying all that bread to go somewhere and take pics when most of my real homies didnt go to school with me. Now all the grad parties that follow GO TO THOSE!!!

Nah not at all F paying all that bread to go somewhere and take pics when most of my real homies didnt go to school with me. Now all the grad parties that follow GO TO THOSE!!!

if all your friends are going, i' probably go. i went and don't regret it, although i probably would've had more fun with a different date

if all your friends are going, i' probably go. i went and don't regret it, although i probably would've had more fun with a different date

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

no....my 12th grade class had about 16 girls and 13 boy students in TOTAL. The whole damn school was small....

unlike a big school where they have different home rooms for each grade....our 12th grade just had a boys homeroom and a girls homeroom

I couldn't have possibly missed much....and there was not one girl I wanted to go with to the prom.

Plus the odd's of a female asking me to go were going to be slim, but even still I think I still could have got some one to go with me, even out of the 16 girls....if I was in a public high school I would have definitely had a certain girl approach me and knowing me I would have said yes. Leading to me having to go anyway even if I didn't want to originally.

Wait so you had less than 30 kids just dancing in one room? I'm trying to picture that but I can't

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

no....my 12th grade class had about 16 girls and 13 boy students in TOTAL. The whole damn school was small....

unlike a big school where they have different home rooms for each grade....our 12th grade just had a boys homeroom and a girls homeroom

I couldn't have possibly missed much....and there was not one girl I wanted to go with to the prom.

Plus the odd's of a female asking me to go were going to be slim, but even still I think I still could have got some one to go with me, even out of the 16 girls....if I was in a public high school I would have definitely had a certain girl approach me and knowing me I would have said yes. Leading to me having to go anyway even if I didn't want to originally.

Wait so you had less than 30 kids just dancing in one room? I'm trying to picture that but I can't

Back
Top Bottom