Do you tag yourself in your own albums??

I don't, idk that seems weird.... and what's the deal with ppl liking their own statuses...w/e

yea ill tag my self in an album...but yea i dont like it when someone likes their own statuses...

-Tyler

No.
laugh.gif

no...if i like a pic that much it'll be my profile at some point...

tagging yourself is cheating...

i can understand tagging yourself cause say you tag someone in a pic, that pic is gonna show up on their tagged pics page and when one of their friends sees itthey may not recognize you hence they see everyone (including youself) tagged.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

i can understand tagging yourself cause say you tag someone in a pic, that pic is gonna show up on their tagged pics page and when one of their friends sees it they may not recognize you hence they see everyone (including youself) tagged.
at the end of the day business is business

it's pretty tho because one day I was like, "I wonder how many people have my name on fb" so I did a search and added like 9 people with my andwe started a group, entitled "Our Name" ...so anyways sometimes they comment on my status and it's trippy as hell to see your own name likingyour own status, but it's not really yours. daaaaaamn

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

it's pretty tho because one day I was like, "I wonder how many people have my name on fb" so I did a search and added like 9 people with my and we started a group, entitled "Our Name" ...so anyways sometimes they comment on my status and it's trippy as hell to see your own name liking your own status, but it's not really yours. daaaaaamn

#slowmotionfacepalm

Back
Top Bottom