Do you think roided up bodybuilders can fight?

i can tell that a lot of you dudes never been in a fight before.

first of all mayweather doesnt have the reach to even land a punch aimed at lebrons head

secondly, if he even gets that close(basically toe to toe) what is money gonna do once bron grapples him and restrains mayweathers arms?

NOT A DAMN THING.

hes just going to be moving around his little neck until lebron decides to finish him
:rofl:

:rofl:

That was funny.

I'll give you that.

SMH at Lebron or Wade taking on Mayweather ...

These two dudes obviously cry when blown on and they are going to handle a Mayweather punch?

In regards to Lebron, has he ever been in a fight? 

Lastly, did some dude show as an example Big Show vs Mayweather as in the wrestling match? I mean does he know wrestling is a male soap opra? LMAO

SMH at Lebron or Wade taking on Mayweather ...

Lastly, did some dude show as an example Big Show vs Mayweather as in the wrestling match? I mean does he know wrestling is a male soap opra? LMAO

To give the guy credit, the Big Show-Mayweather match at least shows that Floyd can connect on a 7 footer

therefore his reach can no doubt connect on Bron

But some will continue to say he cant reach :lol:

To give the guy credit, the Big Show-Mayweather match at least shows that Floyd can connect on a 7 footer

The Big Show was on his knees though

The Big Show was on his knees though

Nah he tapped his chin when he was standing pretty straight up during the fight too. You gotta bend slightly when throwing a proper punch, especially against a shorter opponent.

A lot of taller fighters lose their height advantage by bending down to reach shorter opponents. Just like in basketball when they say a 7 footer makes himself 5/6 feet by bringing the ball down too low.

Last edited:
:rofl: I straight up forgot that I asked the question about money vs wade 3 days ago and now I see that the thread has blown up like crazy. Each of them has some type of advantage over the other so I knew there would be people who would strongly support one and basically disregard the other.

People are really downplaying wade in here, I see :lol:

If they randomly started fighting in the club, mayweather would be rearranging his face continuously unless wade can grab him out land a haymaker, which would serve as an equalizer of sorts. Wade is not weak. Trying to keep paul with money's hand is like uncle Phil trying to play defense on AI.

Last edited:
Literally laughed out loud on this one.
me too ....

but lets say we took that statement serious, the BIG SHOW LOST!

Proving that Lebron would lose to Mayweather ....

Or are these guys saying Lebron would beat the Big show too?

LMAO

"Is that money, is money falling out of the sky?....i be right back" :rofl:

how much did Floyd actually make for that ? my dude making millions for a fake match...im jelly

Right.

Says the guy betting on a basketball player in a fight.

laugh.gif

Stick to Pro Wrestling bruh.
yeah cause no basketball player has ever won a fist fight in his life
indifferent.gif

ok lets say prime shaq vs. mayweather then. shaq played ball. if you think money can have his way with shaq then you must be smoking dust in your blunts my pal

i will stick to pro wrestling

why wouldnt i if its helping me prove the point im trying to make

Last edited:
Right.

Says the guy betting on a basketball player in a fight.

:lol:

Stick to Pro Wrestling bruh.
yeah cause no basketball player has ever won a fist fight in his life:stoneface:

ok lets say prime shaq vs. mayweather then. shaq played ball. if you think money can have his way with shaq then you must be smoking dust in your blunts my pal

i will stick to pro wrestling
why wouldnt i if its helping me prove the point im trying to make

Against a pro boxer? OK.

Pro Wrestling suits you well.

Your grip on fantasy is much firmer than your grip on reality. So good luck with whatever point you're trying to make :lol:

Against a pro boxer? OK.

Pro Wrestling suits you well.

Your grip on fantasy is much firmer than your grip on reality. So good luck with whatever point you're trying to make
laugh.gif
dawg just cause you train and beat up dudes that weigh 140 pounds with timbs on does not mean you can whoop bron you must be one of those short dudes that hate every tall *****

Threads like this are cool because based of off your own experiences, you can see where people are at or have been on a given subject. For the dude that brought up Jim Brown and Ali, they would be in the same weight class so terrible example. Ali is also 6'3 to Jim Brown's 6'2. What were you trying to show there?

And look where Jim Brown's psyche was at. He thought he could take arguably the greatest boxer EVER in a BOXING MATCH yet alone to speak of a street fight. Of course he was wrong, but Ali is the same size or bigger than Brown. What do you think he would have thought of a welterweight? Come on people.

Do you guys realize that Lebron's fiance might outweigh Floyd? Why do you think they use the word pound-for-pound?

Gloves are to protect the boxer's hands more so than anything. And one guy used an example of how women with the adrenaline are able to fight off bigger people, so Floyd with the adrenaline would get Bron off of him if Bron was able to grab him. My question now becomes, where is Bron's adrenaline or is he excluded from adrenaline induced powers?

You're really going to bring up pound for pound? Yet another example of how little you know about boxing and how little you're absorbing from this thread.

Pound for Pound is discussed to compare boxers of EQUAL or SIMILAR skill levels in different weight classes.

That has NOTHING to do with what we're discussing here. Which is why the Floyd/Klitschko question was moronic.

LeBron and his "basic boxing" as someone put it and Floyd are not on the same level AT ALL. And what on earth does his fiance have to do with anything :lol:

So if Jim Brown couldn't touch Ali, how would he fare against a quicker boxer?

If Jim Brown can't lay a hand on Ali, how is it that ya'll think Lebron is going to catch someone who's even faster? And grab him all up and choke him :lol:

Jim Brown was wrong. His belief system isn't that different from the people in here who think LeBron can take Floyd.

Size just does not mean everything in combat.

Gloves are to protect BOTH a boxer's hands and his opponent to a certain extent. Though with enough accumulation, it doesn't really work for either.

This whole LeBron grabbing Floyd thing is still :lol: Y'all really need to think this through better.

Last edited:
I only signed up here, in order to post in this thread. I was lead here from a boxing forum. They made fun of the guys who thought that an NBA player could take a pro boxer. You don't know nothing about boxing if you believe that.

I wanted to show you these:

http://www.spike.com/video-clips/agvc2w/pros-vs-joes-arturo-gatti-beatdown

Arturo Gatti, as small, as light, older and worse skills than Mayweather, knocks trained heavyweights around.

http://www.spike.com/episodes/91iycx/pros-vs-joes-north-east-upper-bracket-season-3-ep-302

It's a profession, an art. It's as if you would say: The boxer is better than the NBA guy in playing basketball. Doesn't work like that.

Last edited:
I'm semi proud to say i started this discussion :pimp: when the pay per view brawls begin I'll be ringside smoking a $300 cigar. Mayweather vs westbrook would be interesting too. Russ has that psycho nervous energy.

Back
Top Bottom