Do you think that more people have tried WEED than not tried it?

thebachellor

Banned
My boy took a drug test where the doctor asked him if he took any drugs...

He said "No... well I tried marijuana".

The doc said: "Oh, don't worry about that, i'm talking about other drugs. If I asked 10 people on the street if they tried marijuana, most ofthem would say yes."

I was
laugh.gif
at this... but it got me thinking.

It's almost as if weed has been mainstream for a while now... got presidents admitting to using it for the sake of relating to the public/younger crowd
eek.gif

So do you think more people have at least tried it than not? I'm leaning towards yes, but I want to get opinions from different people in differentareas...

of course.

i think there's more people that have tried coke that haven't.

think about late 80's, early 90's. dope was everywhere, so it was nothing to hit a joint.

nah. for as many people i know that smoke or have smoked weed, the majority has still never touched it and never will.

There is absolutely no question in my mind that more people have tried it than not. those that say not must be 16 or less, b/c when you get into the workingworld or even college you begin to realize just how many people blaze

More people that haven't for sure.

but then again no one is really honest due to repercussion jobs, friends, family etc

no one is really honest.... I know I say "no not really" when someone I don't know or trust asks me but lord knows I stay high - word to Jeezy

It can go either way...I tried it in like 10th grade but it wasn't for me so I stopped. Most people that don't smoke it though, I think never tried it.

I definetly know more people who have than who haven't.
between family and friends it's maybe a 80/20 for those who have/haven't

-J-

everyonnnee has. or will.
not really on topic but
ONCE you've smoked tree, you can't go back to not doing it again. as much as you say you quit, you will again want or will smoke tree.. whether itsonce a week once a month once a year, you will.
did that make sense?
laugh.gif

i wish i could go back to my life pre-tree. smokin trees used to be the last thing on my mind, but BAM! after that historical/memorable first hit, it justbecame a regular habit to burn.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GFlower8

not really on topic but
ONCE you've smoked tree, you can't go back to not doing it again. as much as you say you quit, you will again want or will smoke tree.. whether its once a week once a month once a year, you will.
did that make sense?
laugh.gif

i wish i could go back to my life pre-tree. smokin trees used to be the last thing on my mind, but BAM! after that historical/memorable first hit, it just became a regular habit to burn.
tired.gif

Completely false.

I go to CSUN in socal... I think that about 80% of the people i know smoke regularly or occasionally

Ain't nothin wrong wit rollin a blunt or hitting the roor after a hard day of work
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by GFlower8

not really on topic but

ONCE you've smoked tree, you can't go back to not doing it again. as much as you say you quit, you will again want or will smoke tree.. whether its
once a week once a month once a year, you will.

did that make sense?
laugh.gif

i wish i could go back to my life pre-tree. smokin trees used to be the last thing on my mind, but BAM! after that historical/memorable first hit, it just
became a regular habit to burn.

tired.gif

Completely false.

Yea. I smoked for the first time about two weeks ago. I have zero urge to do it again.

no thread jack but anyone else here try to quit smoking weed but you just keep relapsing?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Completely false.
yeah i know, well majority. at least i think.. well at least for me then
laugh.gif

not to jack the thread but, do alot of ppl or any of you guys start smoking cigarettes out of nowhere? like id only smoke a cig or a black when im under theinfluence, but when sober..
sick.gif
i just cant get stuck on them, i dont seehow ppl do.
when i "quit" tree one time, i started smokin blacks when i had cravings to burn.. then they just got gross after awhile.
Originally Posted by kiuyt856

Yea. I smoked for the first time about two weeks ago. I have zero urge to do it again.
i always say/think that same thing. but i always end up burnin.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom