Do you think the Air Jordan Brand "SOLD OUT!?"

airthompson

Staff member
I like many believe they don't cater to us anymore. They produce garbage because others will buy it. JB has put the true Jordan Fanbase on the shelf. Imfeel like we're getting screwed over and over!

no I'm happy with the current retros, they would ruin the OG legacy if the produced the colorways that u all want... Stop crying and buy the OGs!!!

beating a dead horse.

ill still buy quality jb products.. the DMPs, laser IVs, XX3s

i think i outgrew jb though.. the direction they're headed with fusions and theme colorways just doesnt appeal to me

nah i dont think so i've gotten heat the last 3years from mj like the flips the concords the fire reds the dtrt so nah he aint sold out

Yes, As soon as they started making shoes that are not good to play ball in they sold out. Just making shoes for money is lame! They are basketball shoes. Theyshould be made that way!

As soon as they started marketing themselves to try and regain the business they lost to the fake J makers, they sold out. You don't combat fakes and saveyour brand by making replicas of the fakes in both colorways and models.
smh.gif

I used to not be able to say no to copping a retro. Now im able to pick and choose and realize I cant just keep copping BS im not gonna wear too many times.

i could care less about nike air but it started with me when they butchered classics/og colorways and made jays with terrible quality...

Pretty much, but hey that's just business especially with such a large company. I sure don't blame them for doing what they have to do to make it.

Yeah, the Fusion thing ruined it for alot of people. JB could make a ton more money giving people what they actually want.

And, the point I made a few years ago on here was, JB needs to take the XI and make it like the AF1, drop a new and unique colorway almost every month if theytruly want to appease fans and combat varient makers. They need to stay-off OG colorways (with an occasional drop, possibly), but make colorways that areappealing, not rediculous (think maybe Syracuse XIII Lows, which are visually pleasing).

Then, drop the occasional retro, just not as much as in the past (think the rescent Olympic VI).

JB could do alot of things to fix the current state, but it won't happen with the current braindeads running the show.

Yes.

If Nike can make a good quality retro, almost on point with the OG (in most cases) why cant JB?

Yes.
Jordan Brand went from being the benchmark for quality and inovation in the shoe industry to "fad chasers".

no I'm happy with the current retros, they would ruin the OG legacy if the produced the colorways that u all want... Stop crying and buy the OGs!!!
gentry??? is that you????

Back
Top Bottom