Do you think the Air Jordan Brand "SOLD OUT!?"

Jordan Brand has became a fad chaser. Starting with their colorways. Where I live, a lot of people are wearing Vans skateboarding shoes, which is where I thinkthey got the idea of Velcro Jordan 1 Lows.

It's sad to read all these posts. I am pretty much done with buying Jordans, as 20's and 18's were the last I bought. Quality was still quite goodcompared with older Jordans I had. Great quality of Jordan shoes, paired with innovative design, and Money's legacy were the things that made Jordans standout from the crowd. Without superior quality, the magic is inevitably gone.
frown.gif

Yes, they are not the same anymore. Too much ugly garbage releasing with crap quality. Most true heads have to be very selective when buying JB. All they careabout is making money, like everyone else said. They are way overpriced, especially in today's tough economy.

JB nor Nike catered to us in the 1st place, yall are sum youngns. Us sneaker heads made sneaker collecting what it is today because all of us were different webought what we liked and what we thought looked cool not everyone else or even fellow sneaker heads. We were the ones who made kicks look ill on the street andthe court. Now being a sneaker head is mainstream and we all know what happens when things become mainstream uh hem HIP HOP. We make the sneaker companies reinvent the retro because thats whats hot right now we dont make the sneaker co. concentrate on new stuff like they used to because we are all on retros so thesneaker co. are gonna remake them till we cant even recognize them anymore. So whatever is hot is whats making $ whether it be retros, skate shoes or any othertype of fad. $ is the game ppl

Originally Posted by micheal623

Yes, As soon as they started making shoes that are not good to play ball in they sold out. Just making shoes for money is lame! They are basketball shoes. They should be made that way!
even if they made it basketball shoe style u wouldnt ball in em.
JB is doing ok. wish they stopped making retros for a year actually, that would save them.

Comeon any company that puts out garbage like Fusions, Spikez, and 6 rings, please that garbage just knocked JB down like 5 notches and puts them in the sameleague as garbage like Bapes.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Yes.
Jordan Brand went from being the benchmark for quality and inovation in the shoe industry to "fad chasers".

Well said, the 'brand' is an irrelevant joke. Shoes like the Six Rings are nothing more than 'authentic' fakes. Fusions are a disgrace to boththe the heritage of the Jordan line and the AF1 legacy.

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Yes.
Jordan Brand went from being the benchmark for quality and inovation in the shoe industry to "fad chasers".

Well said, the 'brand' is an irrelevant joke. Shoes like the Six Rings are nothing more than 'authentic' fakes. Fusions are a disgrace to both the the heritage of the Jordan line and the AF1 legacy.
Both of you speak the truth. Jordan has become bells and whistles and gimmicks.

Of course they did. JB IMO sucks now and most likely will for as long as they are in business.

The problem is that they want to be a huge company like Nike. But in order to do that efficiently, they cant just rely on retros and new sig shoes. They haveto create all different types of shoes like the team shoes, hybrids, etc. The Difference there is that the jumpman does not and will never look good all over ashoe like the Nike Swoosh. They jumpman might be "cool" to a lot of people, but will never flow with a shoe like the Nike Swoosh. In addition to thatthe majority of the shoes they come out with are ugly. Most people just buy they shoes because they are "Jordans", and thats where they takeadvantage, by cutting costs and quality, because they know right now, they will sell.

But I dont buy there crap anymore, and own nothing made after 2003.

Back
Top Bottom