Dodge Viper Appreciation

Why does everyone sleep on the Dodge Viper? I've always thought it was more
pimp.gif
than the Corvette, been a fan since I was a little kid. Specs wise it was always up there with the best of them, I guess American cars have a hardtime earning respect.
dodge_viper_gts_img01.jpg

Dodge_Viper_SRT-10_Convertible.jpg

8926-2005-Dodge-Viper.jpg

put the specs vs the price and you come to find that the high end viper is overpriced by like 10 racks, I myself am a Chevy man, but the Viper is cool.

On paper, the cars were great cars...problem was, they handled terribly and offered one of the worst rides I have ever experienced. Looks wise, they wereunique and really ended up loving them. So yea, Appreciated

Angel

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

^ F outta here a viper would smoke any of those stock forget about trying 2 race one with after market parts, the viper is as faster around the track then the ZR1 and GTR.

No, it's not.

^ F outta here a viper would smoke any of those stock forget about trying 2 race one with after market parts, the viper is as faster around the track then the ZR1 and GTR.
Where's the receipt for this? You need to take that back...

I think CrunkJuicedUp meant to say if the Viper was something like a Hennessey Viper it would beat a ZR1 and GTR which it would. (even though it wouldn'tbe technically a fair race)

indifferent.gif
at the guy talking about a Subaru or a NSX beating a Viper

Originally Posted by treewing

The 09 ACR Viper is faster than both on the Ring, but that car is FAR from stock.

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by proper english

this was my dream car when i was in grade school
pimp.gif

Same here....they look sooo aggressive.
pimp.gif
Word. I was JUST thinking this yesterday, cuz I saw one on the road. I'm not much for American cars, but I loved the Viper growing up.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by treewing

The 09 ACR Viper is faster than both on the Ring, but that car is FAR from stock.
Forgot about the ACR... Well that's just not playing fair. Anyway the Viper is appreciated but for the price, there are def other exoticsports cars I would consider over the Viper...

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Very nice car, but I was never a big fan, due to it's poor handling in Grand Turismo.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was just playing the demo for GT5, somehow it bores me now.

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by proper english

this was my dream car when i was in grade school
pimp.gif

Same here....they look sooo aggressive.
pimp.gif
Word. I was JUST thinking this yesterday, cuz I saw one on the road. I'm not much for American cars, but I loved the Viper growing up.
smokin.gif

Was my dream car ever since I got the toy in the 2nd grade. Mainly because of the stripes.

HAHA!!!! That was a good one because all 3 of those are my cars and are track cars way far then stock. A Viper ACR 1/4 mile is 11.079. All my cars are moddedto the top all under 10 seconds. Come on be real now
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

HAHA!!!! That was a good one because all 3 of those are my cars and are track cars way far then stock. A Viper ACR 1/4 mile is 11.079. All my cars are modded to the top all under 10 seconds. Come on be real now
roll.gif
Please post pics and info of your three under ten second cars. So what are they running high 9s, 8s, 7s? what is your 60 foot times, 1/8 miletimes, trap speeds? Also what DA is your track at? Do you have three time slips to post up or at least a video of these under ten second runs? "Modded tothe top"........................who says that? Did you turn a wrench on any of your three cars???

Stock SRT10 Convertible ran a 10.92 quarter mile.

Back
Top Bottom