Dodge Viper Appreciation

Originally Posted by Munfy

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

^ F outta here a viper would smoke any of those stock forget about trying 2 race one with after market parts, the viper is as faster around the track then the ZR1 and GTR.

HAHA!!!! That was a good one because all 3 of those are my cars and are track cars way far then stock. A Viper ACR 1/4 mile is 11.079. All my cars are modded to the top all under 10 seconds. Come on be real now
roll.gif
Please post pics and info of your three under ten second cars. So what are they running high 9s, 8s, 7s? what is your 60 foot times, 1/8 mile times, trap speeds? Also what DA is your track at? Do you have three time slips to post up or at least a video of these under ten second runs? "Modded to the top"........................who says that? Did you turn a wrench on any of your three cars???

Stock SRT10 Convertible ran a 10.92 quarter mile.

lool

Originally Posted by treewing

^ F outta here a viper would smoke any of those stock forget about trying 2 race one with after market parts, the viper is as faster around the track then the ZR1 and GTR.
Where's the receipt for this? You need to take that back...
laugh.gif

If you speak of the new ACR extreme, yes. But you neglect that the damn thing is barely street legal. I'm sure if the ZR-1 or a GT-R was set up similarlyto that they would have it beat.

Originally Posted by proper english

this was my dream car when i was in grade school
pimp.gif
same here
pimp.gif

i forgot what game it was, i think grand turismo.. i used to love driving with the viper

i loved my viper in gt3...beat all the cars purely with speed no handling

LOL I was watching Pass Times yesterday and these turboed Vipers couldn't even break 9's. That's just embarassing.

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

LOL I was watching Pass Times yesterday and these turboed Vipers couldn't even break 9's. That's just embarassing.

The track actually had bad prep. They didn't show you on TV but he was cussing out the track people out after his run. So 410FRESH and his three under 10second cars would probably be running 10s also.

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

Originally Posted by proper english

this was my dream car when i was in grade school
pimp.gif
same here
pimp.gif

i forgot what game it was, i think grand turismo.. i used to love driving with the viper

laugh.gif
nah that car was barely drivable in GT (or every racing game for that matter).. still
pimp.gif
half thing is Fn the engine.

classic design. handling was ehh tho. but of course folks will say put it in the hands of a great driver...

zr1/gtr > viper

id take one in that classic blue n white strips doe

My boy used to gas this car up (no pun intended) back in elementary school acting like it was the fastest car man has ever made.

He was talking 'bout, "If I had to rank all the cars in the world, it would go Viper, my dad's Neon, and then your parents' BMW."
laugh.gif
smh.gif

sick.gif
American cars though.

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

My boy used to gas this car up (no pun intended) back in elementary school acting like it was the fastest car man has ever made.

He was talking 'bout, "If I had to rank all the cars in the world, it would go Viper, my dad's Neon, and then your parents' BMW."
laugh.gif
smh.gif

sick.gif
American cars though.

for the most part, only american cars worth getting are new Malibus, cadillacs, Corvettes, Camaros, V8 mustangs and trucks of course(the pontiac G8 if you canfind one)

HAHA!!!! That was a good one because all 3 of those are my cars and are track cars way far then stock. A Viper ACR 1/4 mile is 11.079. All my cars are modded to the top all under 10 seconds. Come on be real now
roll.gif
Please post pics and info of your three under ten second cars. So what are they running high 9s, 8s, 7s? what is your 60 foot times, 1/8 mile times, trap speeds? Also what DA is your track at? Do you have three time slips to post up or at least a video of these under ten second runs? "Modded to the top"........................who says that? Did you turn a wrench on any of your three cars???

Quick question do u own a viper or something? Cause i would be willing to drag u in a 1/4 mile for 5 grand. All i will tell u is my sti is race stage 2 whichis the highest it can be. The Rx-7 which is currently in a body shop getting a ls1 v8 and a body kit on it. The nsx i will not even speak what im running butthat this is my
devil.gif

roll.gif

Quick question do u own a viper or something? Cause i would be willing to drag u in a 1/4 mile for 5 grand. All i will tell u is my sti is race stage 2 which is the highest it can be. The Rx-7 which is currently in a body shop getting a ls1 v8 and a body kit on it. The nsx i will not even speak what im running but that this is my
devil.gif
Don't currently own a Viper but all I will tell you is I do own something that runs faster than a stock SRT10 Convertible. Are your carsstreet legal..... well it doesn't really matter but I prefer the street. I wont race until I see your worth my time, which means you can race my buddiescobra with a power adder I wont even speak of. Body kit......come on now, I doubt you can get the rx7 to hook. What track do you usually run at and I don'tunder stand all this stage stuff maybe it is because we build our own stuff and don't buy kits. What shop did the work to your cars and you got them dynotunned I'm guessing.

Back
Top Bottom