Does anybody else feel they grew up on NT?

roll.gif
@ your pros and cons list.

Originally Posted by kiid23

Like Ive been veiwing this forum since 9th grade in 2004. I feel like my way of thinking is that of an Nter. Like all the pros (like knowing random things on the news before other people know or the newest and latest trends) to the cons (being self concious about stupid stuff and having extremely high standards for women... which in turns means INS alot of 6 and below women i could) what say you fellow nters

laugh.gif

Yeah, I know what you mean. NT has been a big part of my past decade. We spawn champs here.
pimp.gif

I was 14 when I joined NT under my first sn a year ago. I hope to be on here many more.
pimp.gif

I've been posting since 2002, and I've been on this site nearly every month since that year...I practically did grow up here.

started reading nt back in 2000 when i was a freshman in college, it seems like everything i know is from NT

I'm 23 now and I've been a member since 2000, lurking since 99. I definitely feel like I've grown up on here.

Im 22 now and was on here browsing in 03 and joined in 04. Now I come to NT mainly for General and S&T.

i been here since 2004 when i was 15, now its 2010 and i'm turning 21..

one thing i remember back when i first discovered NT was that dude Eddie who use to have multiple pairs of every jordan when they release, then we found out hewas a fraud
smh.gif

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

I just feel like I know the most random things for no reason because of the General forum
same here sometimes i just bring up random conversations because of the General forum.
and I have people either looking at me like
eek.gif
nerd.gif
or
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Been lurkin since grammar school (like 02) That's when I use to only check out Jordan Brand and the Music forum.

The Diplomats era was
pimp.gif
on NT

And I still can use all of my SN's...

NT has been with me through my last 2 years of high school, 5+ years in the Army, including 2 iraq deployments, and my first 2 years of college.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

NT has been with me through my last 2 years of high school, 5+ years in the Army, including 2 iraq deployments, and my first 2 years of college.

Well damn.
smokin.gif

02 till now..

I was a HS Jr back then....so yeah...time goes by quick.

man I've been on this bored since the summer of my 8thgrade year..

it's my second year in college now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom