Does anybody else feel they grew up on NT?

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Originally Posted by kidposite

joined in 2002 in 5th grade

now a senior in HS

doesnt really feel like 8 years
eek.gif
My dude KP.
pimp.gif
whatup
smokin.gif

the humor on NT has definitely rubbed off on me the most...

i say some of the stuff to my friends that only NT'ers would understand and they always look at me like i'm crazy.

Ya definitely.

I've been on here since I was 14 and I'm 20 now...

For better or for worst NT has definitely been a factor in who I am today.

I was 20 when i fist found/joined (2002)

cant say grew on NT. But I did learn a whole lot of random things by being on the general forum.

Thanks for all the lulz.

I joined NT during the middle of my high school career. Now I'm one year from finishing my Masters.
laugh.gif

I got on here Sept. 2002. (RocaZ4)

I was 12.
smh.gif

Now I'm a week away from being 20. 8 years on this damn site.

Me, Jordan Freak 32, StitchezKickz (anyone hear from him) grew up on NT.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

if you been on NT since your teenage years into your 20's, it feels like that for sure

I'm bout to be in that category. I'm turning 20 in March
pimp.gif

Lurked since 02, actually became a member in 04... I'm 21 now so NT has been through me throughout most my teenage life

was on jordan thread when i was 14 now 23, moved to general thread,. its by far the best thread on the net no lie, honda tec , iss, ect. when i was down n out,i look no further then here, thank you NT'ers, got nothing but love for all you, even with the hate cause its funny to laugh at the comments hhahah thanksagain.

NT since 05....General is like no other forum......appreciated.....then there's the JB forum......unappreciated

Been here since '05 (from 16 to 22yo). Can't believe I've been posting here for a half a decade.
eek.gif

I may have wasted a #*!**+!+ of time on here, but every second is appreciated.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom