Does anybody else feel they grew up on NT?

Started browsing in late 2000 just before the Space Jam XI's released. I lurked my first three years before actually making an account.

NT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

I just feel like I know the most random things for no reason because of the General forum
same here sometimes i just bring up random conversations because of the General forum.

me too!! I feel like I know some of yall personally after all these years.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by kiid23

Like Ive been veiwing this forum since 9th grade in 2004. I feel like my way of thinking is that of an Nter. Like all the pros (like knowing random things on the news before other people know or the newest and latest trends) to the cons (being self concious about stupid stuff and having extremely high standards for women... which in turns means INS alot of 6 and below women i could) what say you fellow nters
serious issues my dude. try opening the door and step out into the real word.
Word. NT is cool and all but I would be better off had I not been introduced to this website.

i grew up on here.

even when i got in big trouble talking to ppl i didnt know on AIM, my parents took my internet away, but they unblocked niketalk because they knew how much itment to me
pimp.gif

now that i thnk about it, ive WATCHED ppl grow up on this site. like wanksta above. im only a couple years older then him.

thats crazy.

Originally Posted by PraVokal

All my Nters who been here from the age of 14-21

Do u feel you would have been a TOTALLY different person if u never found this site?
I would have been another person forrreal...

came here in 03 age 14 and I'm turning 21 this year.

My teenage years were nearly all spent on NT...Home Sweet Home
pimp.gif

Found this site in like 03 ...didnt really know what it was...was lookin for naked girls lmao
i was like in 4th grade....starting searchin release dates for kicks i guess...in like 6th, 7th grade...stumbled upon here
found myself wanting to post.....made an account in 06 ...think i was in 8th grade...now ima junior

I think id be a completely different person with out NT

- Oooohhhhhhh mmmmmyyyy ggooooodddddd
nerd.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif

- I just remembered my OG screen name password
pimp.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

- Join date 10/18/02
pimp.gif

- Last post: 11/08/07
nerd.gif

- Made my day!

smh.gif

got love to all of my fellow NT'ers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i do gotta say though.. NT has definitely put me on for the sneaker hustle
laugh.gif

Hell yeah I grew up on this site
From '05 to '10
I remember bein a regular kid who really liked kicks
But didnt know NOTHIN
And my boy put me on to the site ..... And it was down hill from there

And I was 14 at the time I was introduced to NT and now I'm 19 almost 20

Thank you NT and you NTers for showin me love and for puttin me on to the knowledge
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom