does anybody here live in a boring/little/remote place?

Originally Posted by KingOfEastNC

Originally Posted by jdi23

Tarboro
Ahh G-Vegas. Is Halloween still popping of like it used to be?
laugh.gif
Definitely.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
  Greenville is one of the only happening places around these parts...
they've only upped the security, body scanners and what not because of that shooting two years ago or so, i loved going to that college GOAT.

Originally Posted by jdi23

Tarboro
Ahh G-Vegas. Is Halloween still popping of like it used to be?
laugh.gif
Definitely.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
  Greenville is one of the only happening places around these parts...
they've only upped the security, body scanners and what not because of that shooting two years ago or so, i loved going to that college GOAT.

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

I am from the Bronx and would love to live in a smaller town. Less people to walk around, less traffic and it would be more peaceful and safe
word.. our population is like 2 million smh

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

I am from the Bronx and would love to live in a smaller town. Less people to walk around, less traffic and it would be more peaceful and safe
word.. our population is like 2 million smh

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

live in a town in CT 90 min away from NYC, with 20,000 people, wouldn't want any other way. City life just seems wayy to fast paced for me.

Milford? I'm visiting my cousin out there this weekend.

Milford
sick.gif
 .. I used to drive out to Ansonia every 2 weeks.  I hated it!

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

live in a town in CT 90 min away from NYC, with 20,000 people, wouldn't want any other way. City life just seems wayy to fast paced for me.

Milford? I'm visiting my cousin out there this weekend.

Milford
sick.gif
 .. I used to drive out to Ansonia every 2 weeks.  I hated it!

Originally Posted by jschue

Branson, Missouri here. Middle of the Ozarks,extremely conservative and small townish. Standard of living is
pimp.gif
though.  I just bought a brand new 3 bedroom 2 bath 1400 sq ft house for $107k.  $107k.  My mortgage payment (principal+interest+taxes+ insurance) is $700 a month.  Small towns have their benefits.
My fam used to take trips to Branson every summer I hated it. Wentzville Missery(Missouri) here this place is for old people and little kids good thing not to far away from the city and only a 2-3 hours away from Chicago and KC.

Originally Posted by jschue

Branson, Missouri here. Middle of the Ozarks,extremely conservative and small townish. Standard of living is
pimp.gif
though.  I just bought a brand new 3 bedroom 2 bath 1400 sq ft house for $107k.  $107k.  My mortgage payment (principal+interest+taxes+ insurance) is $700 a month.  Small towns have their benefits.
My fam used to take trips to Branson every summer I hated it. Wentzville Missery(Missouri) here this place is for old people and little kids good thing not to far away from the city and only a 2-3 hours away from Chicago and KC.

Originally Posted by ThaKid125

Cranston, RI...surrounded by old people and horrible pizza shops that don't serve slices. matter of fact the whole state of Rhode Island is ridiculously boring...

being from NY it took some time to adjust to the slow paced living around here

Blasphemy! Haha...nah I can understand why someone from NY would say RI is boring but you get to experience all the seasons, semi-diverse population (across the state as a whole), and living within an hour drive from multiple beaches is always a plus. Summertime in RI is far from boring IMO

Originally Posted by ThaKid125

Cranston, RI...surrounded by old people and horrible pizza shops that don't serve slices. matter of fact the whole state of Rhode Island is ridiculously boring...

being from NY it took some time to adjust to the slow paced living around here

Blasphemy! Haha...nah I can understand why someone from NY would say RI is boring but you get to experience all the seasons, semi-diverse population (across the state as a whole), and living within an hour drive from multiple beaches is always a plus. Summertime in RI is far from boring IMO

Back
Top Bottom