does anybody know what this means on the XX??

darthska

Staff member
Joined Apr 30, 2004
Nike has it's own little special message board like NikeTalk, but it's only for Nike employees. When you're fired from Nike, your screen name isautomatically banned.

There was a battle between two members on there; one is named 24515Foxen/T, and the other is named 32311Heard/J.

We all know that > is the symbol for 'greater than'.

32311Heard/J lost a bet on the Nike message board. The agreement was that whoever lost would be 'less than' the person who won, and it would be put onthe soles of the XXs. Well, 24515Foxen/T won, meaning that he would be greater than 32311Heard/J on the sole of the XX.

24515Foxen/T>32311Heard/J

Or... I have no idea, and just made all that up.
Possibly.

Joined Nov 20, 2007
Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Nike has it's own little special message board like NikeTalk, but it's only for Nike employees. When you're fired from Nike, your screen name is automatically banned.

There was a battle between two members on there; one is named 24515Foxen/T, and the other is named 32311Heard/J.

32311Heard/J lost a bet on the Nike message board. The agreement was that whoever lost would be 'less than' the person who won, and it would be put on the soles of the XXs. Well, 24515Foxen/T won, meaning that he would be greater than 32311Heard/J on the sole of the XX.

Possibly.

lol did u really just made that up.... youu got me...

Joined Jul 21, 2004
Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Nike has it's own little special message board like NikeTalk, but it's only for Nike employees. When you're fired from Nike, your screen name is automatically banned.

32311Heard/J lost a bet on the Nike message board. The agreement was that whoever lost would be 'less than' the person who won, and it would be put on the soles of the XXs. Well, 24515Foxen/T won, meaning that he would be greater than 32311Heard/J on the sole of the XX.

Possibly.

....wow!...lovely "story"....i'm sure itsprobably closer to the truth and with the "Or" bit you're tryin to dilute what you actually know..haha

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now