Does anyone actually use Jordans for ball?

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I dont even wear some of my Js.

Hooping in numbered Js?
Wear they do that at?

Retro Js are sacred talismans that are meant to be collected, not soiled on the basketball court.
pimp.gif
67326551c492c69a329fe0cb28dff4fea51f5018_r.jpg

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I dont even wear some of my Js.

Hooping in numbered Js?
Wear they do that at?

Retro Js are sacred talismans that are meant to be collected, not soiled on the basketball court.
pimp.gif
67326551c492c69a329fe0cb28dff4fea51f5018_r.jpg

i play ball in my AJ 20, 21, 22 and 23, in terms of durability stability and comfort the technology used on these are top notch compared to regular retros
ohwell.gif

i play ball in my AJ 20, 21, 22 and 23, in terms of durability stability and comfort the technology used on these are top notch compared to regular retros
ohwell.gif

let me tell you something my friend.

ive had every OG jordans ever made in almost every colorway that was hot ( and most of the retro's too)

you name it and ive had it

i balled in every pair , i couldnt wait to get on the court with my new jays and show off

were i come from in b-more not alot of people were copping the jays as soon as they came out (couldn't afford them ) i did

my peeps got my evey pair that came out ( how lucky was i ) and i ran right to the b-ball court ( alot of people said i was stupid for playing in $100 + shoes but thats what i did)

i am not going to sit here and lie , they made me feel like mike , what ever he did i could do

i would be watching the bulls play and rite after the game no matter what time it was , how cold it what , i ran to the court and tried to be like mike

when jordan did that crazy azzz jump up , show the ball , pull it back and change hands to the left , kiss it off the glass play in the finals versus the laker's i went completly insane and couldnt wait to run to the court and try it ( i had it down backed in 1 1/2 hours )

anyway , sorry about the flash back in time.

now back to the shoes

some of the best shoes to play in are the 12's , they are a very strong shoe and hold up great to wear and tear ( the shoe is like a tank )

now as for me , i had some of my best times in 3's, 5's , 6's , 7's , and 9's ,10's 11's , 12's , and 14's +15's

now if i had to pick my best ball shoe's , it would have to be.......................................................................................................peace

let me tell you something my friend.

ive had every OG jordans ever made in almost every colorway that was hot ( and most of the retro's too)

you name it and ive had it

i balled in every pair , i couldnt wait to get on the court with my new jays and show off

were i come from in b-more not alot of people were copping the jays as soon as they came out (couldn't afford them ) i did

my peeps got my evey pair that came out ( how lucky was i ) and i ran right to the b-ball court ( alot of people said i was stupid for playing in $100 + shoes but thats what i did)

i am not going to sit here and lie , they made me feel like mike , what ever he did i could do

i would be watching the bulls play and rite after the game no matter what time it was , how cold it what , i ran to the court and tried to be like mike

when jordan did that crazy azzz jump up , show the ball , pull it back and change hands to the left , kiss it off the glass play in the finals versus the laker's i went completly insane and couldnt wait to run to the court and try it ( i had it down backed in 1 1/2 hours )

anyway , sorry about the flash back in time.

now back to the shoes

some of the best shoes to play in are the 12's , they are a very strong shoe and hold up great to wear and tear ( the shoe is like a tank )

now as for me , i had some of my best times in 3's, 5's , 6's , 7's , and 9's ,10's 11's , 12's , and 14's +15's

now if i had to pick my best ball shoe's , it would have to be.......................................................................................................peace

I balled in the Blk/Varsity joints outdoor and it was not a good feeling at the toe...

but the best would probably be 3s or 23s imo
pimp.gif
:

I balled in the Blk/Varsity joints outdoor and it was not a good feeling at the toe...

but the best would probably be 3s or 23s imo
pimp.gif
:

Back
Top Bottom