Does anyone actually use Jordans for ball?

I love playing in my white/red XII retro... one of my favorite basketball shoes of all time to use for basketball purposes. Fits my foot perfectly while offering great full-length Zoom cushioning, ankle support, durability, and style.

Love the XII retro for bball!

I love playing in my white/red XII retro... one of my favorite basketball shoes of all time to use for basketball purposes. Fits my foot perfectly while offering great full-length Zoom cushioning, ankle support, durability, and style.

Love the XII retro for bball!

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

83526ce1969ce6a63e6fd1cda208c7521a35ca49_r.jpg

pimp.gif
   Wore this way before 2K11 was thought of
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

of course I ball in my J's
Taxi XII's with dat nice Air Zoom currently
Steel X's
Altitude XIII's
Olympic VII's

No way could I hoop in I's...sorry too painful

of course I ball in my J's
Taxi XII's with dat nice Air Zoom currently
Steel X's
Altitude XIII's
Olympic VII's

No way could I hoop in I's...sorry too painful

shoes are made for balling in.
I ball in my Quickstrike 20's
and cherrywood 16's <--use Full length zoom insoles (from cover 3) cuz the original zoom bottomed out

shoes are made for balling in.
I ball in my Quickstrike 20's
and cherrywood 16's <--use Full length zoom insoles (from cover 3) cuz the original zoom bottomed out

AJ1's are actually really comfy, I do use ankle braces tho? and when your a 5'8 PG those are some of the best shoes. I blew out my knee in the black 22's tho
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

AJ1's are actually really comfy, I do use ankle braces tho? and when your a 5'8 PG those are some of the best shoes. I blew out my knee in the black 22's tho
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

My favorite jordans to play ball in are my 02' black/red VII's (beat them to death).  Super light, great fit, all around awesome bball shoe!

I also play ball in my fire red III's and V's.

My favorite jordans to play ball in are my 02' black/red VII's (beat them to death).  Super light, great fit, all around awesome bball shoe!

I also play ball in my fire red III's and V's.

either u dont ball or this is a ****** asking this question i assume...unless u talkin some 99 retros

Back
Top Bottom