Does anyone actually use Jordans for ball?

im ballin rite now with Jordan Jumpan Team Pro, as for Retros depending on how many pairs i have of that shoe

im ballin rite now with Jordan Jumpan Team Pro, as for Retros depending on how many pairs i have of that shoe

Originally Posted by airedweezy

use my varsity red 6s but you cant deny nikebasket ball blows jays outta the water

agreed, hyperfuzes and hyperdunks are amazing to play in...

Originally Posted by airedweezy

use my varsity red 6s but you cant deny nikebasket ball blows jays outta the water

agreed, hyperfuzes and hyperdunks are amazing to play in...

The CDP XIX and the SE XIX are my favorite shoes to ball in.
pimp.gif

i played in a pair of 4's back in the day... last time id consider balling in j's! unless its one of the newer model, with todays technology it doesnt make sense to use these often cumbersome kicks

i played in a pair of 4's back in the day... last time id consider balling in j's! unless its one of the newer model, with todays technology it doesnt make sense to use these often cumbersome kicks

Originally Posted by jman219

i've actually heard that the 2010's aren't that bad, they are just a little stiff to start off...

Originally Posted by jman219

i've actually heard that the 2010's aren't that bad, they are just a little stiff to start off...

I used to play ball in all of my J's. That's what they were made for, right?
Nowadays, I ball in some Nike Zoom BB's. Makes more sense than playing in a shoe with 1988's shoe technology.

I did wear these last week, though:

Attaq

I used to play ball in all of my J's. That's what they were made for, right?
Nowadays, I ball in some Nike Zoom BB's. Makes more sense than playing in a shoe with 1988's shoe technology.

I did wear these last week, though:

Attaq

isnt that what they are for? some people think cause they are jordans they are too nice to play in and just wear them casually like it's a fashion show.. they are made to play ball in them, not for anything else

isnt that what they are for? some people think cause they are jordans they are too nice to play in and just wear them casually like it's a fashion show.. they are made to play ball in them, not for anything else

Back
Top Bottom