Does anyone feel life is going by too fast?

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

yes, i feel like i'm never gonna get to enjoy a good chunk orf life before i die.

i want to spend my thirty's on a speed boat, summer homes, para-sailing, with a zoe salanda look-a-like

by my side. seeing the world
pimp.gif

After you're 25, it goes by sooooo damn fast. I can't believe I am going to be 30 in a year and a half.

yep

and everytime i see the nt 10th anniversary logo, i think, "damn, i'm getting OLD"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

After you're 25, it goes by sooooo damn fast. I can't believe I am going to be 30 in a year and a half.

Thats the truth. I'm 28 and already balding. My freaking father is like 55 and still has a full head of hair. I must be adopted.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Thats the truth. I'm 28 and already balding. My freaking father is like 55 and still has a full head of hair. I must be adopted.

actually i heard that you get the bald gene from your mom's dad. so if your maternal grand daddy is bald you can thank him. as much as i want a son when iget older i hate knowing that it's going to be my fault that when he's around 38 he'll have to start wearing hats in autumn to keep his headwarm...

as for OP's question YES life is going by extremely fast i still feel like i just graduated high school but in 6 months i'm going to be a collegegraduate. eek. slow down!

everyday of my life.

one minute you're drinking with your friends in college, the next you're having trouble getting out of bed. you only live life once, do what you love!

Yea,It seem like just yesterday I was the man in high school grabbin all the chicks *@$#$...THAT WAS 2 yrs ago....wooooow.Yep time goin by too fast

Originally Posted by dunks87

juggy4805 wrote:

Mr Fongstarr wrote:

actually i heard that you get the bald gene from your mom's dad. so if your maternal grand daddy is bald you can thank him. as much as i want a son when i get older i hate knowing that it's going to be my fault that when he's around 38 he'll have to start wearing hats in autumn to keep his head warm...

as for OP's question YES life is going by extremely fast i still feel like i just graduated high school but in 6 months i'm going to be a college graduate. eek. slow down!

Well that stat is bull cause my mom's dad had (RIP) a full set of hair and my pop's and his dad have been bald or had been losing hair at an early age.I am 28 and my hairline is not only receding but it is thinning as well. I get so mad about it...but what am I to do...get mad at my dad?!

Definitely. It's just a part of growing up I guess. We all have more things we're involved with in life. Activities, problems, interests,relationships, etc. Everything is just more complicated and that's why it feels like we're spread out so thin. I find that when it gets to be too much,just stop what you're doing and go outside for a while. Take a walk or something. Listen to some music. You can always choose to slow things down for abit, even if just temporarily.

Back
Top Bottom