Does anyone feel life is going by too fast?

you know what'll be a good idea fongstarr since you're a photographer.

you should take a pic of you in your memories. like, go back to your old elementary schools, middle, and high school and take pics.

or go back to your old house and take pics.

any where that was a big part of your child hood...

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

If there is a bit of advice I can give you for you young guys out there.....TRAVEL! Yes experience college life and be youthful but save up to travel as well. When you get older and got other responsibilities and bills, it gets really hard to do that. Do it while you still are living at home if you can.
Doing this now.

Heading to Europe with fam next week but I've been saving a bit of my paycheck every month for a trip somewhere alone or with friends. Other than that tripI'm planning, I've been flying out to places I'm not normally at (NYC for example) but still relatively close by. If you're traveling domestic,you can have a weekend away somewhere for as little as $300 if you plan it right (and that's if you don't have family wherever you're going.)

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

you know what'll be a good idea fongstarr since you're a photographer.

you should take a pic of you in your memories. like, go back to your old elementary schools, middle, and high school and take pics.

or go back to your old house and take pics.

any where that was a big part of your child hood...

Hmmm.....not sure what that will do but one thing that I can say is good about myself is I do have a pretty good memory when it comes to my past. In a odd wayas much as I like taking photos and all, I hate looking at photos of when i was young. Kind of puts more of a stamp of where I am at and that I am older.

And good to see people traveling or knowing that they should. I regret it to this day and I am trying to save up for a trip next year but it is pretty damnhard. Hopefully by then end of it all, I can go to Rio, Jamaica or Egypt.

turning 21.. im tryna stay in college forever
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

After you're 25, it goes by sooooo damn fast. I can't believe I am going to be 30 in a year and a half.

Thats the truth. I'm 28 and already balding. My freaking father is like 55 and still has a full head of hair. I must be adopted.

actually i heard that you get the bald gene from your mom's dad. so if your maternal grand daddy is bald you can thank him. as much as i want a son when i get older i hate knowing that it's going to be my fault that when he's around 38 he'll have to start wearing hats in autumn to keep his head warm...

as for OP's question YES life is going by extremely fast i still feel like i just graduated high school but in 6 months i'm going to be a college graduate. eek. slow down!

word? my mom's father had a full head of hair until the day he died
pimp.gif

can't believe i've been in college longer than i've been in hs already...HS felt pretty long...college felt like it flew by twice as fast

Yes. I try to enjoy each day to the fullest because I may go to sleep tonight and not wake up in the morning.

Yea it goes by quickly. And as people said it does seem to go by quicker each year.

I read an interesting article regarding why. And it's said that since each day we have more memories in our brain. Thus our actions seem smaller andsmaller compared to our whole lifetime up to that point.

Back
Top Bottom