Does anyone feel life is going by too fast?

pimp.gif

have u tried Rogaine?
i hope you're right about that stat being wrong though cause i really didn't want that on my conscience. oh, sorry
but my dad is bald and he's still handsome, i'm sure you'll find a way to make it work.

I heard Rogaine only retains what you have and even when you stop using it, all your hair just falls out. The hair thing (and it doesn't help that NT crapson everyone else's hairline...haha!) is one of the many problems that I have in my life...so it kind of gets overshadowed a lot....which is a good and badthing.

The monotonous nature of life seems to never suit my lifestyle. When I want time to pause, it seems things slip through my fingers, and when I want time tospeed by it slows down to just torture me. Time is relative, as is life.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I heard Rogaine only retains what you have and even when you stop using it, all your hair just falls out. The hair thing (and it doesn't help that NT craps on everyone else's hairline...haha!) is one of the many problems that I have in my life...so it kind of gets overshadowed a lot....which is a good and bad thing.

I just cut it all off and between haircuts I wear fitteds like I'm a baseball fan.

dunks87 wrote:
juggy4805 wrote:

After you're 25, it goes by sooooo damn fast. I can't believe I am going to be 30 in a year and a half.

Thats the truth. I'm 28 and already balding. My freaking father is like 55 and still has a full head of hair. I must be adopted.

actually i heard that you get the bald gene from your mom's dad. so if your maternal grand daddy is bald you can thank him. as much as i want a son when i get older i hate knowing that it's going to be my fault that when he's around 38 he'll have to start wearing hats in autumn to keep his head warm...

as for OP's question YES life is going by extremely fast i still feel like i just graduated high school but in 6 months i'm going to be a college graduate. eek. slow down!
That has actually been scientifically proved wrong. What you have stated is a fallacy that people keep repeating to others. If there is any traceof balding in your DNA (Can come from any ancestor, you're screwed).

"Time waits for no man"

^^ok I was only sharing something I've heard through the grapevine. Simmer down Chief.
laugh.gif

as i said i too hope that theory is false.
grin.gif

Well you were sharing false info and I corrected you on it. Don't get your panties in a bunch becasue you will be bald in 10 years
roll.gif

smh.gif
@ calling me Chief and telling me to simmer down, have a seat pelon.

Absolutely. I'm 24 1/2 years old and still feel like I'm 19. I barely work, collect unemployment, burn dro, smash the lady, and sleep everyday. I havea Bachelors degree but its not helping much right now.

OH NO! I shared False information with NT because we are the pillar of all knowledge and truth telling...i'll walk myself over to the guillotine, as Idon't deserve to live!
roll.gif

and where did you gather that I WAS going to be bald in 10 years?! I'm a female and baldness (on the women's side of my family) does not exist.

btw what's a pelon?
laugh.gif

I think about this everyday, when I'm just sitting down playing PS or watching ball I realise how things have gone so quick and how I've not made useof my days well enough. That's why I always try to cram as much into a day as possible
ohwell.gif

im 19 about to be 20 this month.

all my older homies tell me i need to start my life up with school and other stuff. or else time gonna slip by me and ill be 25 still behind the 8
ball.

If there is a bit of advice I can give you for you young guys out there.....TRAVEL! Yes experience college life and be youthful but save up to travel as well.When you get older and got other responsibilities and bills, it gets really hard to do that. Do it while you still are living at home if you can.

If there is a bit of advice I can give you for you young guys out there.....TRAVEL! Yes experience college life and be youthful but save up to travel as well. When you get older and got other responsibilities and bills, it gets really hard to do that. Do it while you still are living at home if you can.

qft.

i've traveled to japan and the whole eastern united states. worth every penny in the experience, you learn more about yourself.

Back
Top Bottom